BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
*Slow Claps* This looks fantastic and freaking amazing, everything really looks good. Lillith is g*dd*mn hot, well she's a demon of lust? Succubus? i can't wait to punish the a-hole bully and the guy who dates Landlady/Mom.

Reactions: m4pII and ann87ra

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So if the roles were reversed, would you at least understand her deciding to break up with you? What if an old girlfriend came back into your life (work or something). Would you quit your job if she (your gf / wife) asked? Just curious. It's cool if you don't want to answer.
Nope, but I could understand if she was less than enthusiastic about it and make sure my contacts with ex were only public and spend more time with current GF if in a committed exclusive relationship. (Even in a more open relationship I would get and understand that my current GF/ wife might see an ex as a serious threat to the relation instead of some playing around and respect it if she would like me to keep away as much as possible from ex.)

Now if my Ex became my manager and wanted to force me to dates, well then it would likely be time for another job anyway, unless I was interested in her sexually and already looking to end current relation anyway. Just would make sure she understood that ex is and will not be in control of me or my life with blackmail first in that case.

Well it will not be my problem since will not play NTR path, just dev might have some problem with having given that boss so soon what he wanted and keep story with Mom working , for both Lilly and MC after power up the boss is a no issue to take out and that will get even worse. So Mom NTR will need a stronger opponent in future unless he would be Asmodean or male incubus and then how did he know needed to go after that Mom before MC even summoned Lilliy? So basically boss will have to fire Mom since bored by her after her giving in or Mc only stops it for next fucker to move in so she will be more available to later big bads after she has lost even more braincells from how she started out. After already having giving up the sex with her anyway on NTR path so unless it stays regular and increases in debasement people will start to complain. Luckily his problem and not mine. :p

Last edited:

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
So if the roles were reversed, would you at least understand her deciding to break up with you? What if an old girlfriend came back into your life (work or something). Would you quit your job if she (your gf / wife) asked? Just curious. It's cool if you don't want to answer.
We should not be bringing real life stuff here.

And yes I would understand her breaking up with me if I had a video like that. But im not that type of man tho. So that situation is impossible in my case.

I also NEVER get back with Ex's.
That is the biggest mistake a man can ever do.

And I do not understand what you mean by " Would you quit your job if she (your gf / wife) asked? " ????
I have never come across such a situation, nor have I evenr heard of this happening to any of my friends or anyone online for that matter ....
Unless you mean if I was a sex worker ?
In that case, I can understand if a woman asks a dude to quit his job.

But enough about IRL xd
Game looks good and I want to try it, but I will wait for a few updates to see how things develop.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
And I do not understand what you mean by " Would you quit your job if she (your gf / wife) asked? " ????
I have never come across such a situation, nor have I evenr heard of this happening to any of my friends or anyone online for that matter ....
If she asked you to quit because she doesn't like you working with an ex-GF. I have seen this scenario btw. :)
A guy I hired quit after I hired his ex-GF (didn't even know they knew other at the time). His wife made him quit and find another job.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
If she asked you to quit because she doesn't like you working with an ex-GF. I have seen this scenario btw. :)
A guy I hired quit after I hired his ex-GF (didn't even know they knew other at the time). His wife made him quit and find another job.
No woman has ever asked me such a thing.
But I probably would change jobs if my gf/wife asked me. If she would feel better that way, then I would do it.

I would also ask the same of her tho. If she was at a job where her ex boyfriend worked. Then I would ask her to quit her job, if not, then the relationship is over.

Reactions: clowns234

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
No woman has ever asked me such a thing.
But I probably would change jobs if my gf/wife asked me. If she would feel better that way, then I would do it.

I would also ask the same of her tho. If she was at a job where her ex boyfriend worked. Then I would ask her to quit her job, if not, then the relationship is over.
Nah I would not ask her to change jobs just for that, now if her boss would blackmail her or offer her a raise/promotion for sex as happens in this game, Yeah that is def not a place she should stay for many reasons since it is a bad working environment if that is accepted in an organization. (Also as a son without the hots for my mom that would make me feel greatly uncomfortable to have her working there. :p)

Relationships are built on trust and fact you should be able to trust in a serious relationship your partner takes into account your feelings and interests. If I can not trust her around an ex-partner I am better off without her, that is not to mean one has to be naïve and if her behavior changes, new hairdo and she suddenly works more overtime, something is the matter most likely. :p

Just I see myself as the partner of my GF, not her jailor, daddy, owner or white knight that has to save her all the time from herself. Nor do I have the time, inclination and energy to watch over her 24/7 even if I wanted to (and no getting us both into a gambling debt of EUR 100.000 I would also see as not taking care of herself or us :p, it is not just about sex).

She has a brain and is quite capable of taking care of herself and I do expect her to use it and if she really prefers to be with someone else, well even if it sucks that is her good right just as long as she is open about it and does not try to keep me as well and eat her cake and have it.

Last edited:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Just I see myself as the partner of my GF, not her jailor, daddy, owner or white knight that has to save her all the time from herself. Nor do I have the time, inclination and energy to watch over her 24/7 even if I wanted to (and no getting us both into a gambling debt of EUR 100.000 I would also see as not taking care of herself or us :p, it is not just about sex).

She has a brain and is quite capable of taking care of herself and I do expect her to use it and if she really prefers to be with someone else, well even if it sucks that is her good right just as long as she is open about it and does not try to keep me as well and eat her cake and have it.
This is probably the most mature thought I ever read on this site. Bravo.

thgtrhtrt

Jul 30, 2021

Meet Nancy. This busty redhead is a new addition to the Demon Boy universe and will make her first appearance in the upcoming chapter.
For those of you who are wondering when the next update of Demon Boy will be released. I will post a Development Update with all the details about the release of Chapter 3 within a week! character preview Nancy.png

diend2011

Jun 11, 2018
Really like the game and render so far but it's pretty laggy and unresponsive to me sometimes.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes