Oct 18, 2021
Hey guys, I decided it's about time for a poll now that we're getting to the more juicy parts of the game.
You should know that the outcome of this poll does not directly influence the content of the game. I'm posting this to get a broad sense of where you interests lie, and where they don't. Also, I though you guys might find it interesting to see where the interests of your fellow gamers lie.
Have I forgot to list something? Feel free to leave it in the comments or send me a PM.
Q:
Which fetishes are you most excited to encounter in this game?

Casual sex is just fine
16 votes

Oral acts, like blowjobs and cunnilingus
15 votes

Sex acts involving the backdoor, like anal and rim jobs
19 votes

Everything involving a woman's feet
4 votes

Dominance / Humiliation
23 votes

Sex acts in public / Exhibitionism
19 votes

BDSM / Whipping
13 votes

Group sex / Gangbangs
17 votes

Leather / Latex
7 votes

Nylons / Sexy Underwear
14 votes

Pregnancy / Lactation
16 votes

Fisting / Large penetration
5 votes
There is a reason you are the best and real spider-man

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Since i'm not a patron, i don't have voice in any poll but i'd like more fun with Nicole's amazing tits. Not just the traditional boobjob/titfuck but more scenes where MC will touch, kiss, lick and suck that two beautifull babies. I love tits and sometimes i feel they don't get the attention they deserve in the sex scenes of most of these games.

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
May I ask, with respect, what kind of NTR are we talking about? Netori is a fair game for most but Netorare is not, and frankly most don't bother the difference and aren't engaged enough to go through the story to find out.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Let us start with the very 1-st scene in this game:
The bullies beat you up and talk shit about your mother,
they tell you they would rape her and have their way with her.

May I ask, with respect, what kind of NTR are we talking about? Netori is a fair game for most but Netorare is not, and frankly most don't bother the difference and aren't engaged enough to go through the story to find out.
Tell me how you would feel IRL and in this game.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
So far it has netorare, but it'll probably have netori soon from the way the story is headed.

Reactions: ActiveShooter

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Everyone is hell bent, literally, doing backflips and such to steal from MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The bright side is .. never a dull moment in this game so far.
Fast paced action is always a good energetic to help loose ourself in the gaming.

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018

So far it has netorare, but it'll probably have netori soon from the way the story is headed.
Everyone is hell bent, literally, doing backflips and such to steal from MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The bright side is .. never a dull moment in this game so far.
Fast paced action is always a good energetic to help loose ourself in the gaming.
Based on the above replies I think the story aims to fuck the MC over as hard as possible as many ways possible.
As for how I feel, if I was the MC I would probably go "fuck you all" and escalate the situation until all is destroyed.
I am staying out of this at the moment. There is no strength in getting this kind of mind-fuckery intentionally.

• Haha
Reactions: Raul

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Based on the above replies I think the story aims to fuck the MC over as hard as possible as many ways possible.
As for how I feel, if I was the MC I would probably go "fuck you all" and escalate the situation until all is destroyed.
I am staying out of this at the moment. There is no strength in getting this kind of mind-fuckery intentionally.
You can have sex with the succubus, but she isn't taken taken by anyone necessarily so I wouldn't count that as NTR.
The NTR in the game is optional with the Mom charater and can be completely avoided pretty easily. There's probably gonna more later on with other characters, but so far it's only Nichole(Mom character) and the dev stated it's will be all avoidable.

The MC began getting his powers from the demon books now, so we'll see what happens in terms of fighting back against his bullies.

I'm good with either path and like to see all the content, there's some decent amount of content for the non-NTR path too. Next update will probably have more scenes than the usual chapter from the looks of it.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021

Just my opinion...
IRL, your mom or sister having sex with someone doesn't make you a cuck. If a girl you have a crush on at school has a boyfriend, that doesn't make you a cuck. Not sure why people see it as such in a fantasy game.

Netorare is Japanese for cuckholding, which means your wife or girlfriend is having sex with someone else. While it is terrible that his mom is being coerced into sex with her boss, so far I don't see it as netorare . Him raping her in her sleep doesn't count as her being his girlfriend.

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
You can have sex with the succubus, but she isn't taken taken by anyone necessarily so I wouldn't count that as NTR.
The NTR in the game is optional with the Mom charater and can be completely avoided pretty easily. There's probably gonna more later on with other characters, but so far it's only Nichole(Mom character) and the dev stated it's will be all avoidable.

The MC began getting his powers from the demon books now, so we'll see what happens in terms of fighting back against his bullies.

I'm good with either path and like to see all the content, there's some decent amount of content for the non-NTR path too. Next update will probably have more scenes than the usual chapter from the looks of it.
As I said, I am staying out of this at the moment, personally, I am one who go pretty far in Scortched Earth tactics that I will probablt salt bomb the place to ensure noone is getting what I lost. But I am keeping this game on my track list to see how the non-NTR route go.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raul and Bob Jewl

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020

Yeah, the ntr part of the game is easily avoidable, but i remember being mentioned before that the DEV was planning to separate both routes a little bit more, because if you're not on the ntr path,instead of focusing more on advancing the relationships on the non-ntr path, you still gotta keep the ntr stuff from happening to you, i'm not hating on ntr or something like that but for me, that gets boring and annoying real fast.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
As I said, I am staying out of this at the moment, personally, I am one who go pretty far in Scortched Earth tactics that I will probablt salt bomb the place to ensure noone is getting what I lost. But I am keeping this game on my track list to see how the non-NTR route go.
Understandable dude, come check it out in a chapter or 2 to see how that path will be.
Chapter 3 was a decent amount of setup, so we're probably gonna start getting a lot more scenes in these next few updates.

Until then..
Good luck!

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Yeah, the ntr part of the game is easily avoidable, but i remember being mentioned before that the DEV was planning to separate both routes a little bit more, because if you're not on the ntr path,instead of focusing more on advancing the relationships on the non-ntr path, you still gotta keep the ntr stuff from happening to you, i'm not hating on ntr or something like that but for me, that gets boring and annoying real fast.
The NTR path between Nichole and the boss after chapter 2 can be separated if you did the correct choices she'll quit her job and reject the "offer" he was trying to give her. She won't mention it again in chapter 3 and concentrate on getting a new job.

So far that's the only NTR path in the game and after chapter 2 it can be completely disconnected from the player seeing it again if he choses to.

Reactions: Rodrigoofb

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
The NTR path between Nichole and the boss after chapter 2 can be separated if you did the correct choices she'll quit her job and reject the "offer" he was trying to give her. She won't mention it again in chapter 3 and concentrate on getting a new job.

So far that's the only NTR path in the game and after chapter 2 it can be completely disconnected from the player seeing it again if he choses to.
I noticed that, i was thinking more of when some other sexual predators set eyes on her :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Like, are we gonna have to make choices and talk her out of stuff again, or will she think for herself and get the fuck out of the situation?

Reactions: Bob Jewl

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
I noticed that, i was thinking more of when some other sexual predators set eyes on her :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Like, are we gonna have to make choices and talk her out of stuff again, or will she think for herself and get the fuck out of the situation?
Hmmm that is a good question since there is NTR points in the game that are there to influence her decisions with the boss.
I'm gonna assume that if you already rejected all her NTR choices in chapter 1,2 and 3 you'll be in the clear.

For example, one NTR character that is pretty guaranteed for later chapters is the bully. If you didn't let her go with the boss in chapter 2, she'll probably not go with the bully since her NTR points/Lust points would be lower.

The dev also replaced the NTR scene in chapter 3 if you chose the love path. Instead of the NTR office scene with the 2 corperate heads, you get a massage scene between the MC and Nichole. This will probably be the same for upcoming chapters.

Mark17

May 15, 2017
Hey guys, I decided it's about time for a poll now that we're getting to the more juicy parts of the game.
You should know that the outcome of this poll does not directly influence the content of the game. I'm posting this to get a broad sense of where you interests lie, and where they don't. Also, I though you guys might find it interesting to see where the interests of your fellow gamers lie.
Have I forgot to list something? Feel free to leave it in the comments or send me a PM.
Q:
Which fetishes are you most excited to encounter in this game?

Casual sex is just fine
16 votes

Oral acts, like blowjobs and cunnilingus
15 votes

Sex acts involving the backdoor, like anal and rim jobs
19 votes

Everything involving a woman's feet
4 votes

Dominance / Humiliation
23 votes

Sex acts in public / Exhibitionism
19 votes

BDSM / Whipping
13 votes

Group sex / Gangbangs
17 votes

Leather / Latex
7 votes

Nylons / Sexy Underwear
14 votes

Pregnancy / Lactation
16 votes

Fisting / Large penetration
5 votes
It's good know these degenerates have the same tastes as me.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Part of the plot is the mother of MC risking lose her job. Her boss offer a deal: he help her keep the job if she agree date him. You can choose between say to her not get along with the deal or make whataver it takes to keep her job. If you say to her make whataver it takes, she will continue see the boss and this will lead to NTR scenes with him.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes