lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
can someone post the chapter 4 preview #1 please?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey Guys, I wasn't entirely happy with Yoru's looks in Chapter 2, so I decided to give her a bit of a makeover. I've also altered her creepy sidekick, the "Man-eater", but that will be a surprise for the next Chapter.

I'm curious to hear what you guys think! Do you prefer this version as well?

In any case, I'll make sure to edit her previous appearance if this one get's implemented.

-

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Sex scenes are not animated?
The game started out with no animations, but the dev has stated he intends to add more in the future. I believe he has already retroactively added some animations in the latest chapter. So we can expect future scenes to have them.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
UPDATE:

"Hey Everyone!

The holiday season is over. I hope all of you were able to get some downtime despite the unusual circumstances. I surely did, and I was able to finish plotting out the story and choices of Chapter 4, which means everything is going according to plan so far!

As some of you may have read on Discord, I've been experiencing issues with my hand muscles over the last few months. I'm happy to tell you guys that this issue has partly been resolved. I've started using an ergonomic mouse and upgraded my desk and chair.

Now, let me say something about the development of the next Chapter! Unlike the previous release, Chapter 4 won't bring many changes to the functionality of the game. Instead, I will focus solely on adding new content to the game. The specifics are listed for you below:

• There will be 1 new male character introduced.
  • The character Yoru, and her sidekick "The Man-eater", who both made a brief appearance in Chapter 2 have received a makeover and a different version of them has been implemented to the game. Yoru now has a more slender physique and I changed her skin and outfit to something more vibrant.
  • The character Tiffany, the girl MC goes to school with, will most likely be edited as well. The new version of her is supposed to look cuter than the current one. She's still a work in progress, but I'll share the final result with you here once she's finished.
  • You can expect the number of Renders and Animations to be similar to the previous chapter. Nevertheless, this might change in the future
  • My goal is to release the next update before the end of February!
If you have any questions, make sure to let me know in the comments.

A big thanks to every one of you who's decided to continue their support for me in the New Year and a big welcome to those of you who have just joined the community!

Love and stay safe,

EroMersive"

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Man I wish there was more renders in the teaser. I'm just impatient though.
Well at least it seems like this update will have more scenes.
He said before the end of February, hopefully early to middle of the month. Not a the most realistic scenario, but one can hope!

Wonder what's gonna happen in the next update? He said he's introducing another male charecter, I'm assuming one part of the NTR path.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I had hope of update drops this month. But that's alright, february will be a happy month. Holy fucking goddess, this preview of Nicole is hot AF. This is the guest room of aunt's house and by the bag in the back, she went shop and bought this new lingerie. Or MC bought it for her as a gift and she's showing him how it looks.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Is Ntr avoidable tried searching but the page just crashed think it's on my end and didn't want to go through over 80 pages to find an answer when it tasks about 5mins for the page to load for some reason when its rains it goes shit sorry if its been asked
Yes

Reactions: DoverUK25

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
UPDATE:

"Hey Everyone!

The holiday season is over. I hope all of you were able to get some downtime despite the unusual circumstances. I surely did, and I was able to finish plotting out the story and choices of Chapter 4, which means everything is going according to plan so far!

As some of you may have read on Discord, I've been experiencing issues with my hand muscles over the last few months. I'm happy to tell you guys that this issue has partly been resolved. I've started using an ergonomic mouse and upgraded my desk and chair.

Now, let me say something about the development of the next Chapter! Unlike the previous release, Chapter 4 won't bring many changes to the functionality of the game. Instead, I will focus solely on adding new content to the game. The specifics are listed for you below:

• There will be 1 new male character introduced.
  • The character Yoru, and her sidekick "The Man-eater", who both made a brief appearance in Chapter 2 have received a makeover and a different version of them has been implemented to the game. Yoru now has a more slender physique and I changed her skin and outfit to something more vibrant.
  • The character Tiffany, the girl MC goes to school with, will most likely be edited as well. The new version of her is supposed to look cuter than the current one. She's still a work in progress, but I'll share the final result with you here once she's finished.
  • You can expect the number of Renders and Animations to be similar to the previous chapter. Nevertheless, this might change in the future
  • My goal is to release the next update before the end of February!
If you have any questions, make sure to let me know in the comments.

A big thanks to every one of you who's decided to continue their support for me in the New Year and a big welcome to those of you who have just joined the community!

Love and stay safe,

EroMersive"
So a 3 month development period is going to be it for now. Well as games progress it is normal for the waiting period to increase so I guess this was expected.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes