Kazairl

Dec 18, 2018
hi guys i was to lazy to read 80 pages of comments to find how i activate incest ... ive seen soemone wrote just rename patch1 data but i dont have that. then i made like someone sad that patch.rpy data. but honestly dont know in which folder i should put it. i tried the main folder and game folder so far but when i go back to the game still naming her landlady ... do i have to start a new game that i get the change ?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
hi guys i was to lazy to read 80 pages of comments to find how i activate incest ... ive seen soemone wrote just rename patch1 data but i dont have that. then i made like someone sad that patch.rpy data. but honestly dont know in which folder i should put it. i tried the main folder and game folder so far but when i go back to the game still naming her landlady ... do i have to start a new game that i get the change ?
patch.rpy needs to be in the game folder. If you create it manually, make sure it doesn't have a .txt file extension (assuming you're on Windows). You can download one from here: https://f95zone.to/threads/demon-boy-v0-1-eromersive.85881/post-6007164

Just extract the file to the game folder. Also, you will have to close the game and re-open it for it to work.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
The program looks for a file called 'patch.rpy' in the game folder. Create that file and everything else is done for you.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
anyone got the new spoiler/teaser?
It's Nicole and Lydia playing with a double head dildo.
Every month he'll make 3 wallpaper images and the patrons get to choose what he makes for each month in the comment section. The comment that gets the most liked is chosen.
Right now it's:
"Nicole and Mr. Morris hard sexual session in the office." in the lead.

There's actually some back-and-forth between fans on the discord about patrons picking the NTR choice for next month's wallpaper.

rnxt

Nov 1, 2020
It's Nicole and Lydia playing with a double head dildo.
Every month he'll make 3 wallpaper images and the patrons get to choose what he makes for each month in the comment section. The comment that gets the most liked is chosen.
Right now it's:
"Nicole and Mr. Morris hard sexual session in the office." in the lead.

There's actually some back-and-forth between fans on the discord about patrons picking the NTR choice for next month's wallpaper.
hopefully some hero post it here also...

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
EroMersive Hey mate, adore the game and im here since the beginning, I just have a little feedback and hope you dont mind it. But can you make Lydia's tits more natural ? less baloony ? they look hot but they're filled and look roundy too much that it feels plastic rather than natural, but if it's ended to be fake tits then it's okay, just meaning to say that if' supposed to be natural, it does not.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Considering that all the older women presented in the game have big tits i would say that is the developer's style and your sugestion is unlikely to happen. ;)

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
EroMersive Hey mate, adore the game and im here since the beginning, I just have a little feedback and hope you dont mind it. But can you make Lydia's tits more natural ? less baloony ? they look hot but they're filled and look roundy too much that it feels plastic rather than natural, but if it's ended to be fake tits then it's okay, just meaning to say that if' supposed to be natural, it does not.
I think they look a bit different mainly with the recent wallpaper.
In game it looks more natural and detailed with him putting more into the renders for the main product.

Last edited:

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
I think they look a bit different mainly with the recent wallpaper.
In game it looks more natural and detailed with him putting more into the renders for the main product.
maybe idk, just saw it and wanted to give him my honest feedback.

Reactions: Bob Jewl

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Considering that all the older women presented in the game have big tits i would say that is the developer's style and your sugestion is unlikely to happen. ;)
I didnt tell him to make it smaller, I said to make it look more natural as it looks filled like a balloon, compared to the "landlady" which has a really good looking natural pairs.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes