What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
EroMersive Hey mate, adore the game and im here since the beginning, I just have a little feedback and hope you dont mind it. But can you make Lydia's tits more natural ? less baloony ? they look hot but they're filled and look roundy too much that it feels plastic rather than natural, but if it's ended to be fake tits then it's okay, just meaning to say that if' supposed to be natural, it does not.
I believe it is meant to be fake. The MC points it out at one point in the game, something along the lines of "it has to be fake". So yea it might be a conscious decision by the dev.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yougiblack

gking2392

Mar 18, 2020
Great game.
The graphics and the characters are really beautiful.
I took the liberty of translating the game into French.
Thanking you and I can't wait to see what happens next.

Demon Boy [v0.33] French translation [V.33] [Gking2392]
###############################
Superbe jeu.
Les graphismes et les personnages son vraiment beaux.
je me suis permis de faire la traduction (humaine et complète) en Français du jeu.
en te remerciant et j'ai hâte de voir la suite.

Demon Boy [v0.33] French translation [V.33] [Gking2392]

IRedI

Dec 31, 2021
Is ntr the primary focus of the game?

I read ntr is point based and there are i think two unavoidable ntr scenes, so is there any kind of confirmation that there won't be any unavoidable ntr scenes even if ntr points are low?
Also is the unavoidable ntr scene with "landlady"?
Maybe they''ll add that content anywhere in the game, I wouldn''t trust it

• Sad
Reactions: Soggy Bread

BettyCrocker

Sep 28, 2019
EroMersive Hey mate, adore the game and im here since the beginning, I just have a little feedback and hope you dont mind it. But can you make Lydia's tits more natural ? less baloony ? they look hot but they're filled and look roundy too much that it feels plastic rather than natural, but if it's ended to be fake tits then it's okay, just meaning to say that if' supposed to be natural, it does not.
Weirdly entitled LMAO

wii250

Apr 2, 2019
Thanks to the translation of gking2392 I was able to discover this superb game. A game of this quality I do not hesitate I bring my support on Patreon!

Grace à la traduction de gking2392 j'ai pu découvrir ce superbe jeu. Un jeu de cette qualité je n'hésite pas j'apporte mon soutien sur Patreon !

boy2636

Dec 4, 2019
This is one of my favorite games, guys who haven't played yet, don't pass by, pay attention to it!!!! !I hope that the game will be updated frequently and move on with the story!!!!!

Reactions: ActiveShooter

Otaku Gamer

Apr 26, 2021
View attachment 1382370

Overview:
The game centers around a young boy who's living together with his "Landlady" in a small apartment. He's always been somewhat of and outcast, he's being bullied in school and doesn't have many friends. Until one day, he stumbles upon a book that changes his life forever. The journey he's about to embark on is one of sex, love, power and corruption, and definitely not for the light-hearted. It's up to you, the player, to decide whether you'll embrace your inner demon or remain true to your human side.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-09
Release Date: 2021-11-30
Developer: EroMersive -
Censored: No
Version: 0.33
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

This game contains NTR.
If this is not your thing then please depart the thread and avoid arguing about it.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: ANDROID - COMPRESSED

Patches:

Extras: Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat MOD - Rollback Fix - Fan Sigs - Russian translation

* The compressed and Android versions are not made by the developers, use at your own risk.

View attachment 1382351 View attachment 1382347 View attachment 1382348 View attachment 1382349 View attachment 1382350 View attachment 1382352 View attachment 1382353 View attachment 1382354 View attachment 1382355 View attachment 1382356 View attachment 1382357 View attachment 1382358
Can I Know What Kind Of Ntr Like MC Is The One Who Get Cuck Or He Made Someone A Cuck

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Sex scenes are not animated?
I guess I would say technically not yet. There are animations when the MC is beginning to insert his dick in Lily, and there's animation when he fingers his mom while she's passed out, but when the MC finally has sex with Lily while remaining conscious, there's nothing other than two-frame loops stopped by dialogue through which the player has to click. It initially looked like there might have been some with Chapter 3, but if the MC tries actually to have sex with his mom, there are no animations and sex doesn't really happen past initial penetration.

Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017
Edit: Updated for 0.32

I've made a walkthrough/cheats/gallery mod for this game

Features:
  • Added a cheats button to top left corner when playing
  • Added a scene gallery to the main menu
  • Added green colored hints during dialogue showing points/scenes
Installation: Extract the folder "game" from the mod to your Demon Boy folder

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN