RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
"This game contains NTR.
If this is not your thing then please depart the thread and avoid arguing about it."

I think they should change that in the description of the game, I also got confused when I met the game for the first time, I thought that the NTR could not be avoided.
They could change it yeah but people should really read back at least two pages before asking something typical like this. Like it was stated a page back this question is asked in nearly every single page. After some time it gets annoying.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I have a question.

Is the NTR avoidable? It's in the OP Tags but it still has to cleared up you know.

Is even the suggestion of it avoidable because that needs answering as well? Please Help :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :coffee:

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
They could change it yeah but people should really read back at least two pages before asking something typical like this. Like it was stated a page back this question is asked in nearly every single page. After some time it gets annoying.
It's actually even easier than that:
1644257600395.png
1644257621602.png

and then simply click one and see the reply.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1644265101375.png

Demon Boy - Chapter 4, Development Update

was able to finish plotting out the story and choices of Chapter 4,
which means everything is going according to plan so far!

Chapter 4 won't bring many changes to the functionality of the game.
Instead, I will focus solely on adding new content to the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shieldwall

Aug 11, 2021
Can someone post the previews of chapter 4 :love:.Just finished chapter 3 .Legit this was the closest thing to ICSTORs Milfy city :')
Actually I think F.I.L.F. is the closest thing to ICSTOR's Milfy City. These games have a lot in common and you should check it out.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
yup this ^ ..i checked f.i.l.f ...scenarios seem good but the quality :( ..imma give it a go anyways

i really hope this game isnt a dead end like icstors milfy city..it does say "ongoing "
This concerns me a little bit. I just downloaded it because the quality seems up there for the art. And I even decided to give it a go after doing my due diligence and searching NTR avoidance, giving me the confidence to keep going. But if this will eventually be dropped, that's defo sadness :(

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
This concerns me a little bit. I just downloaded it because the quality seems up there for the art. And I even decided to give it a go after doing my due diligence and searching NTR avoidance, giving me the confidence to keep going. But if this will eventually be dropped, that's defo sadness :(
Nah just that dev is slow in updating it, since his other game takes up a lot of his time between updates. It is not a perfect situation, but he has finished every game he started until now and has promised to provide updates over time and very likely will even if not as fast as some would like. Try to keep this thread about this game and dev though. :p

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes