Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020

Hi Guys, I hope all of you are doing well. If not, here's a little preview for you of Chapter 4 to hopefully improve the mood.

Let me also give you some extra information on what to expect for the upcoming release.

- This Chapter will once again be longer than the previous one. Whereas Chapter 3 had 400 renders, this one will go well over 500.

- I've had added a functionality change to the game. From now on you'll get a small notification (without sound), whenever your points with a character increase or decrease. You will of course be able to turn this off in settings.

- Concerning the release date. It will be quite a task for me to be able to release it before the end of February, but I'm doing my very best to make it happen.

Stay safe and stay healthy everyone,

EroMersive
The renders of this game are great.
They looks like they got some soul in them or something.

Great renders that's for sure :love:

Reactions: HanakeJao
Oct 26, 2020

Hi Guys, I hope all of you are doing well. If not, here's a little preview for you of Chapter 4 to hopefully improve the mood.

Let me also give you some extra information on what to expect for the upcoming release.

- This Chapter will once again be longer than the previous one. Whereas Chapter 3 had 400 renders, this one will go well over 500.

- I've had added a functionality change to the game. From now on you'll get a small notification (without sound), whenever your points with a character increase or decrease. You will of course be able to turn this off in settings.

- Concerning the release date. It will be quite a task for me to be able to release it before the end of February, but I'm doing my very best to make it happen.

EroMersive
Best renders I have ever seen in my life

Reactions: Bossjohn

dangerdude88

Feb 11, 2021

EroMersive
Thanks a bunch mate <3

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Edit: Updated for 0.32

I've made a walkthrough/cheats/gallery mod for this game

Features:
  • Added a cheats button to top left corner when playing
  • Added a scene gallery to the main menu
  • Added green colored hints during dialogue showing points/scenes
Installation: Extract the folder "game" from the mod to your Demon Boy folder

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Please Scrappy but I hope you take care of the problem and make a new update for ver. 0.33!! It will help me! :cool:

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Is Scrappy's mod broken for v0.33? I downloaded the latest one, and I hit the point where you can ask Nicole to continue the massage, but her love level is too low, and when I opened the cheat menu to bump it up, saw that there's nothing in the menu.

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020
ep4_hottub.png

FEB 21, 2022 AT 7:38 AM
Demon Boy - Chapter 4, Development Update #2

Hey everyone! It's time for another quick update on how the development of the next Chapter is coming along. I've listed the relevant information for you below.

- Concerning the release date, I'm disappointed to tell you that I won't be able to finish Chapter 4 before the end of February. Instead, it will be released in March, probably somewhere at the start. I hope you guys can muster the patience a little while longer. (But already grateful for all your calm and patience so far!). I have a tendency of wanting to implement more and more even after I've long started working on a Chapter. Which makes it difficult for me to predict these dates.

- As I already mentioned in the last preview post, this Chapter will be longer than the previous one. Whereas Chapter 3 had 400 renders, this one is well over 500. In addition, you can expect Lewd scenes to be extended and have multiple animations.

- I've had added a functionality change to the game. From now on you can choose to get a small notification (without sound), whenever your points with a character increase or decrease. I thought this would be a nice addition to make the consequences of your choices more obvious.

It's a privilege to have you guys with me on this journey. Together I hope we can build this game into something great!

Stay safe and healthy,

EroMersive

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes