Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You gotta start smart. There are certain scenes you have to progress through to get the satisfaction.
Try some different choices and bump those points early, gotta have them going into the scenes.
Is Scrappy's mod broken for v0.33? I downloaded the latest one, and I hit the point where you can ask Nicole to continue the massage, but her love level is too low, and when I opened the cheat menu to bump it up, saw that there's nothing in the menu.

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
Is Scrappy's mod broken for v0.33? I downloaded the latest one, and I hit the point where you can ask Nicole to continue the massage, but her love level is too low, and when I opened the cheat menu to bump it up, saw that there's nothing in the menu.
works for me.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
oh right, yeah that page is blank, hit relationships tab to tweak love/lust points. was there something in that page in previous versions?
...oh.

I saw the relationship tab, but I thought that was just like a status screen. Didn't realize there was a slider underneath each stat. Whoops.

Reactions: JoThZ01T

Sag3king223

Jul 14, 2020
Idk why but 10min into the game it crashes and I try to get back on it it crashes 3sec into the loading screen over and over I downloaded and deleted it again and after 10min it happened can someone tell me the problem

tbill2000

Mar 15, 2019
Idk why but 10min into the game it crashes and I try to get back on it it crashes 3sec into the loading screen over and over I downloaded and deleted it again and after 10min it happened can someone tell me the problem
you are the first, has this happened to you before with other games? :unsure:

BL4Z3ST0RM

May 18, 2018
Ok, Before anyone says anything about my post I'm about to make here, first off: I personally hate NTRR, as a kink in general (Love NTL :shrug: ) and the mere pressence of it in the game concerns me greatly... So when I go ahead and search for "NTR" on this thread, and it comes up with >34< pages talking about NTR... on a thread with 95 pages... that makes me extra concerned... I did find about 1 or 2 posts on the first page of the search talking a bit about the NTR in this game, but sadly, just didn't go into enough details to satisfy... which is why I'm posting this:

Based on quite a few posts on this thread speaking about un-avoidable NTR, and people going "into details" about said ntr
I have to ask just how "minor" this unavoidable NTR is... I saw a post talking about a succubus fucking a random dude to suck out his life-force, which I, personally, Wouldn't call NTR (Still not something I would want to watch/read about) Unless said Succubus is a major sort of LI... I am still contemplating wether to download this game or not... especially seeing as the screenshots shows great promise

Again, I'm not exactly trying to pour fuel on a fire or anything, Just don't want to read through 34 pages of most likely people hating on each other...

Thanks in advance! (And sorry if this message seems like a bit of a mess...)

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Based on quite a few posts on this thread speaking about un-avoidable NTR, and people going "into details" about said ntr
I have to ask just how "minor" this unavoidable NTR is... I saw a post talking about a succubus fucking a random dude to suck out his life-force, which I, personally, Wouldn't call NTR (Still not something I would want to watch/read about) Unless said Succubus is a major sort of LI...
We don't know yet if the succubus will be a major LI. But she is a important character to move the plot (so as the scene of she draining the neighbor), so time will tell. The other unavoidable scene is with the mosr probaly major LI of the game. Is minor because is just her boss forcing a kiss on the lips (no tongue) and groping her ass because he is blackmailing her to keep her job. After that, MC can tell to her not accept his blackmail and this makes she reject the boss before he can do any futher with her

Reactions: BL4Z3ST0RM

BL4Z3ST0RM

May 18, 2018
We don't know yet if the succubus will be a major LI. But she is a important character to move the plot (so as the scene of she draining the neighbor), so time will tell. The other unavoidable scene is with the mosr probaly major LI of the game. Is minor because is just her boss forcing a kiss on the lips (no tongue) and groping her ass because he is blackmailing her to keep her job. After that, MC can tell to her not accept his blackmail and this makes she reject the boss before he can do any futher with her

Damn, That was a fast reply, Thank you so very much for this clearification, I'll try out the game and see for myself if it's otherwise something I'd spend my time on.

Again, Thank you very much for such a fast reply!

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Damn, That was a fast reply, Thank you so very much for this clearification, I'll try out the game and see for myself if it's otherwise something I'd spend my time on.

Again, Thank you very much for such a fast reply!
Just an FYI, the avoidable NTR is point accumulation based on choices you make. The higher the number, the more intense it seems to get (ex: 1 pt = handjob, 2 pts = blowjob, etc.). In lipe2410's post, one of the choices is to accept the blackmail or not. Obviously, don't choose the accept blackmail path. I don't know what the future holds, but I don't see why the dev would change that up at this point. Either way, if you avoid those choices, you don't gain the NTR points and thus, avoid the NTR.

Reactions: blasterexile

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Why is the subscription for this game so low?
Possibly the (avoidable) other dick path with abuse that is pretty front and center in first episode and uncertainty about it with succubus, fact MC may seem to go slow and is a more grown up shota compared to others with some characters (as always whatever you put in is a plus to some and a minus to others, both story and sex wise. Where the MC growing a lot or staying stupid in a game attracts some, it deters others as well and those that are deterred by a immature MC will likely never return even after growth. Nothing is truly neutral or loved by everybody, not even lesbian that some devs seem to see as a part of non gay male/female sex :ROFLMAO: ). People burned before so slow with supporting until a dev has shown enough body of work and so on.

There can be so many reasons in an oversaturated market why it takes time to gain traction for a dev and why some people will flock to a game to support it early and why others will not however good your renders or story. Just purely the marketing skills of dev may make the difference to create a following. Hell for many a lot of story is a disadvantage in itself, while others come for the fap and stay for the story in games. Others are kind of jaded and look for something new(ish), while other like to play the same game with some other chars as they played tens of times before. (Something that is especially true for the family and NTR genre for example, but also harder dom) .We players and in extension also supporters are not all the same and neither do we have all the same tastes and preferences and some of those are pretty hard to reconcile for devs.

Last edited:
May 21, 2021
NTR = cheating/infidelity right? So by definition, there is none in-"game" right now, or am I stupid?

/!\ Minor spoilers ahead /!\

1) For someone to cheat on someone else, they must be in a romantic relationship with that person. Neither our mom nor Lilly is in one with MC (yet!).
2) Our mom getting groped and forcefully kissed by her boss isn't NTR but molestation, she doesn't want this but only keeps up with it for our sake and with the right few choices is all that bastard gets to do to her, it's very easily avoidable. Just use your brain and don't remain passive!
3) Lilly fucking some randoms here and there is only because she needs to do that to survive/keep her powers/get stronger. The dev, EroMersive, also stated she might stop (and I guess then only goes to us to "feed"?) once our relationship with her progresses enough.
I've noticed that there have been some question about the NTR aspect of the game and I would like to clear things up for you a bit. Except for Lilly doing her thing from time to time (that may change as the MC's relation with her progresses), NTR will be optional and avoidable.
If she doesn't though... well, she's kinda a Succubus, gotta take this in consideration if you love her, it's either that or she... dies? At the very least, as long as there's no feelings involved... I dunno.

I understand why some people are pissed/anxious to try this out/etc. but really, the NTR is at no point forced on us and I believe/hope it won't ever be!

moesanrath

Dec 6, 2021
wow this is some good shit man. i found the tooltips option in the game settings to be most helpful, as it helped me to avoid any NTR type stuffs. i really really enjoyed the art as well dat sex scene with Lilly i could have sworn i felt her juices on my cock. this is certainly going into my games i'll watch folder on my desktop. keep up the good work man

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes