RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
You actually think its always going to be like that? How optimistic of you.
I don't think, I'm just going by past releases dates, first update was june of last year, 2nd update was late august early september, 3rd update was late november early december. We are barely passing the normal deadline for a few days only so i don't know where this negativity is coming from but well i'm really not wasting more time in trying to talk sense to people in this site. With the level of rendering of this game obviously isn't always going to be like this so no i'm not that stupid.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I don't think, I'm just going by past releases dates, first update was june of last year, 2nd update was late august early september, 3rd update was late november early december. We are barely passing the normal deadline for a few days only so i don't know where this negativity is coming from but well i'm really not wasting more time in trying to talk sense to people in this site. With the level of rendering of this game obviously isn't always going to be like this so no i'm not that stupid.
Of course its just being realistic the time between updates will get longer especially since its only one person unless people are willing to accept the alternative potentially shorter updates.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So currently this scene is not avoidable despite MC feed to her? Thats doesn't makes any sense at all. I can understand she is doing this if you stop in the scene while MC's mom calling him but happening despite your choice is nonsense, i gues our choices doesn't matter at all.
Screenshot_1.jpg

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
So currently this scene is not avoidable despite MC feed to her? Thats doesn't makes any sense at all. I can understand she is doing this if you stop in the scene while MC's mom calling him but happening despite your choice is nonsense, i gues our choices doesn't matter at all.
View attachment 1691955
I mean she is a succubus.
Choices do matter, but this plus the kissing scene with the landlady/boss in chap 1 are unavoidable.
The next scenes do come into play with your decisions you made.

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I mean she is a succubus.
Choices do matter, but this plus the kissing scene with the landlady/boss in chap 1 are unavoidable.
The next scenes do come into play your decisions you made.
This two being unavoidable literaly means choices doesn't matter already and in future im pretty sure we will have more, i gues its not for me, i dont like games not give me choice change for kinks.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
View attachment 1691955
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes