Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
NTR = cheating/infidelity right? So by definition, there is none in-"game" right now, or am I stupid?

/!\ Minor spoilers ahead /!\

1) For someone to cheat on someone else, they must be in a romantic relationship with that person. Neither our mom nor Lilly is in one with MC (yet!).
2) Our mom getting groped and forcefully kissed by her boss isn't NTR but molestation, she doesn't want this but only keeps up with it for our sake and with the right few choices is all that bastard gets to do to her, it's very easily avoidable. Just use your brain and don't remain passive!
3) Lilly fucking some randoms here and there is only because she needs to do that to survive/keep her powers/get stronger. The dev, EroMersive, also stated she might stop (and I guess then only goes to us to "feed"?) once our relationship with her progresses enough.

If she doesn't though... well, she's kinda a Succubus, gotta take this in consideration if you love her, it's either that or she... dies? At the very least, as long as there's no feelings involved... I dunno.

I understand why some people are pissed/anxious to try this out/etc. but really, the NTR is at no point forced on us and I believe/hope it won't ever be!
The definition of NTR was always sort of vague, especially on this forums, and while cheating/infidelity tends to be a part of it most of the time, there's more to it than just that, otherwise there wouldn't be any need to a new name for it it would just be called that, "cheating/indidelity" right?
My personal definition of it is: "inducing a player with a jealousy". Kind of twisting a dagger in a way. So even when a character has no business in being faithfull to you, no real relationship estabilished, it still fucking hurts seeing them getting swooped away by somebody else, and especially when it's being shown to you with a "in your face" demeanor.

The thing with avoidable NTR in games.
Having NTR and non-NTR coexist within one game isn't always the best.
Mainly due to a thin veil that separates them which might compromise the characters.
For example, a wife to a MC can be one choice away from being a loving and faithful partner to him, and a raging whore that goes of getting dicked by anyone who has one.
If you don't compliment her on the morning of day 3, you'll find her having a train run on her by 5 black dudes when you get back from work and shes going to love every second of it.
That makes her a whore regardless of which path you're choosing, NTR or non-NTR.
You just don't see it since you're successful at beating the dicks off of her and not letting anyone with a dick come near her.

Having said that i think that this games manages to pull it off quite well.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd love it if we somehow managed to make her let out one genuine laugh if we got close enough later in the story, would be cute to see a softer side of her (if demons have one that is).
You can sort of get her to playfully tease you in the cleaning room if your score is high enough and you do things in the right order. It was a really small thing, but if you compare it to when your score is too low, it's strangely heart-warming.

May 21, 2021
That was an interesting read! Yeah actually you're right, NTR can occur whether or not you're in a relationship.
My personal definition of it is: "inducing a player with a jealousy". Kind of twisting a dagger in a way. So even when a character has no business in being faithfull to you, no real relationship estabilished, it still fucking hurts seeing them getting swooped away by somebody else, and especially when it's being shown to you with a "in your face" demeanor.
Or feeling like you're powerless. Terrifying.
Mainly due to a thin veil that separates them which might compromise the characters.
For example, a wife to a MC can be one choice away from being a loving and faithful partner to him, and a raging whore that goes of getting dicked by anyone who has one.
If you don't compliment her on the morning of day 3, you'll find her having a train run on her by 5 black dudes when you get back from work and shes going to love every second of it.
Most devs cannot afford spending too much ressources on their characters' depth and development, either because of a lack of hands, time or money (or else because of poor writing skills), so unfortunately shortcuts have to be made when it comes to choices and their consequences, that thin veil is there due to those shortcuts.

Reactions: Draverik

moesanrath

Dec 6, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd love it if we somehow managed to make her let out one genuine laugh if we got close enough later in the story, would be cute to see a softer side of her (if demons have one that is).
yeah that scene in your spoiler is funny as fuck i enjoyed that way more then i should have

Last edited:

Caleb50

Aug 6, 2018
The incest patch isn't working for me even if I put it in the game folder. Can anyone help me?

Last edited:

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
The incest patch isn't working for me even if I put it in the game file. Can anyone help me?
standalone patch? put it in the folder named 'game'.
scrappy's mod/patch? merge the contents of his 'game' folder with original 'game' folder.

Caleb50

Aug 6, 2018
standalone patch? put it in the folder named 'game'.
scrappy's mod/patch? merge the contents of his 'game' folder with original 'game' folder.
I put the standalone patch in the game folder and it didn't work but I'll try out scrappy's mod. Can you link it to me?

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
The mega doesn't work, it says it's no longer available.
works for me as of right now.
click link under Extras which will take you to a post by Scrappy.
1646077576513.png
make sure it took you to the 0.33 version.
1646077606935.png
looks like you tried to DL the v0.2 android apk+mod.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes