6645d465a46da54da

Jan 13, 2022
New wallpaper looks great! Great suggestion by the guy and good render by the dev.

Statement by Ero under post for February suggestions:
"I'm aware that the non-NTR fans among us would rather see something different. So, I suggest I'll only do non-NTR wallpaper requests for February to make sure all Demon tier Patrons are able to enjoy these. I hope this sounds reasonable and I'm looking forward to hearing your ideas for next month!"
I cannot see the wallpapers, the problem is from my side?

Reactions: Bezimienny_gracz

corcodeI

Nov 27, 2019
Cool work with renderers and models. I liked it very much. It is a pity that there are so few works at this level.

P.s as I understand it, NTR cannot be avoided? Will there be any alternatives in future updates?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Cool work with renderers and models. I liked it very much. It is a pity that there are so few works at this level.

P.s as I understand it, NTR cannot be avoided? Will there be any alternatives in future updates?
NTR can be avoided by player choices (except for something with the succubus where there is some other dick, but no taking away at all and it is an action of succubus herself and that other dick pays for it), just be aware the threat of it is quite a big part of first chapter storyline before you can make choices to avoid it. Dev said he would be trying to separate NTR and non-NTR storylines bit more in future, in as far as that is possible with workload of course. :)

Reactions: corcodeI

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
The fact that the game is tracking the love/lust points for uncle Harold kinda threw me off a little bit, but overall the game is not bad, not a huge fan of NTR, even avoidable, but atleast here it's implemented in a way that it doesn't compromise the characters.
I just hope that the scene with the demon fucking the guy next door was sort of a warning for everyone to not get too attached to her, hopefully they won't shoehorn us into any meaningful relationship with her in the future.

Reactions: Sandstorm 99

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
The fact that the game is tracking the love/lust points for uncle Harold kinda threw me off a little bit, but overall the game is not bad, not a huge fan of NTR, even avoidable, but atleast here it's implemented in a way that it doesn't compromise the characters.
I just hope that the scene with the demon fucking the guy next door was sort of a warning for everyone to not get too attached to her, hopefully they won't shoehorn us into any meaningful relationship with her in the future.
What you mean? Uncle Harold is the best girl

6645d465a46da54da

Jan 13, 2022
New wallpaper looks great! Great suggestion by the guy and good render by the dev.

Statement by Ero under post for February suggestions:
"I'm aware that the non-NTR fans among us would rather see something different. So, I suggest I'll only do non-NTR wallpaper requests for February to make sure all Demon tier Patrons are able to enjoy these. I hope this sounds reasonable and I'm looking forward to hearing your ideas for next month!"
can you reupload please ?

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes