Edit: Updated for 0.32

I've made a walkthrough/cheats/gallery mod for this game

Features:
  • Added a cheats button to top left corner when playing
  • Added a scene gallery to the main menu
  • Added green colored hints during dialogue showing points/scenes
Installation: Extract the folder "game" from the mod to your Demon Boy folder

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Please update your wt-mod for ver. 0.33!! :)

sk013397

Nov 12, 2019
Edit: Updated for 0.32

I've made a walkthrough/cheats/gallery mod for this game

Features:
  • Added a cheats button to top left corner when playing
  • Added a scene gallery to the main menu
  • Added green colored hints during dialogue showing points/scenes
Installation: Extract the folder "game" from the mod to your Demon Boy folder

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Please update your mod thank you.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
YES! I was so worried it was unavoidable, this is exactly what I wanted to hear! Thank you, gonna download the game!
Just to add: there's two scenes that can seems like NTR (i don't think it is) in the beginnig of the game that are "unavoidable" because are needed to set up the plot of the game. The scenes are pretty harmeless and nothing hardcore. I'll put the scenes in spoiler so you can decide if wanna know how they play or not.
Edit: play with the ToolTip function on so you can easily see how avoid NTR and raise your status towards the ladys.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw, I checked this game out because of you, in some other post (probably ORS) I saw it in your signature and clicked the link!
Good, bro. That's exactly why i have this game in my sign, since i can't support the dev on patreon i feel glad at least bring more people to this tread. I'm like you, i have no interest and NTR content and i really like this game, it's one of i'm more eager for a new update. There's still in the beginning but i hope you enjoy.

Last edited:

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Just to add: there's two scenes that can seems like NTR (i don't think it is) in the beginnig of the game that are "unavoidable" because are needed to set up the plot of the game. The scenes are pretty harmeless and nothing hardcore. I'll put the scenes in spoiler so you can decide if wanna know how they play or not.
Edit: play with the ToolTip function on so you can easily see how avoid NTR and raise your status towards the ladys.

Good, bro. That's exactly why i have this game in my sign, since i can't support the dev on patreon i feel glad at least bring more people to this tread. I'm like you, i have no interest and NTR content and i really like this game, it's one of i'm more eager for a new update. There's still in the beginning but i hope you enjoy.
Thank you for the Warnings! The Boss one was a great warning, but good to know we can help her afterwards!

Reactions: JoThZ01T

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020

I know nothing of the game, but just from the screenshots in the first post it seems like there is some bullying going on and there is this cute girl getting her face touched. It would be unnacceptable for me if that girl were to get NTR'd by those guys.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I know nothing of the game, but just from the screenshots in the first post it seems like there is some bullying going on and there is this cute girl getting her face touched. It would be unnacceptable for me if that girl were to get NTR'd by those guys.
Don't wanna spoiler to much, but i think you'll like this scene ;)

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
well waiting for next update hope it cums soon
Soon man. Hopefully early to mid February, but realistically it's probably late February.
I think the dev said there's more content next update since he used chap. 3 as more of a setup for storylines. Probably based on him doing a new writing style for this chap.
Don't quote me on it tho.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Soon man. Hopefully early to mid February, but realistically it's probably late February.
I think the dev said there's more content next update since he used chap. 3 as more of a setup for storylines. Probably based on him doing a new writing style for this chap.
Don't quote me on it tho.
Well dev also said he was going to make bigger changes between the NTR and no NTR route. Though admittedly that makes me pretty happy, it also means more work for him so yeah it will be quite interesting to see that update. :)

Reactions: Bob Jewl
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes