LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Well dev also said he was going to make bigger changes between the NTR and no NTR route. Though admittedly that makes me pretty happy, it also means more work for him so yeah it will be quite interesting to see that update. :)
I also want to know how many routes he's planning. Just the two? Romance and ntr? Or are there going to be others? Maybe romance on one front and ntr on another? Idk. Pretty early to tell probably.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I also want to know how many routes he's planning. Just the two? Romance and ntr? Or are there going to be others? Maybe romance on one front and ntr on another? Idk. Pretty early to tell probably.
Seems there will be a corruption path in both ntr and non-ntr routes judging by some choices we can make to Lydia

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ActiveShooter

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
I would say two is the most a lone developer can deal with without suffering with long delays between updates. :unsure:
Yeah. There have been a lot of games on this site where the dev tried to create too many paths and then got overwhelmed. I too would much rather there be more content in less number of paths than too many paths and barely any content.

That being said, I would love a path that's basically both romance and ntr.

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
This game uses the old-school method of storing entire pictures and showing them one at a time really quickly for animations. This can run poorly on some computers/phones so the various "animation patches" floating around have attempted to remedy this by replacing the pictures with videos.

I made my own when I made my Android port. I pre-applied it to the "optimized" Windows build and it enables incest content as well.

Edit: It looks like the animation patch linked at svcomics is actually mine, minus the incest patch. :LOL:
Can you explain to me what the animation patch entails? I'm guessing it's not on par with the final animations of Dreams of Desire but can you describe? Thanks.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
A shame a VN with such amazing renders doesn't have animation. I was hoping this would be a Dreams of Desire clone.
Animations take a really long time to render plus i really hope this does not become a "Dreams of Desire clone". That game's story took a backseat and never came back again.

Reactions: manticore124

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Can you explain to me what the animation patch entails? I'm guessing it's not on par with the final animations of Dreams of Desire but can you describe? Thanks.
Animation patch is no longer needed because the game's original developer has changed the animation method to modern videos since v0.30.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
New wallpaper looks great! Great suggestion by the guy and good render by the dev.

Statement by Ero under post for February suggestions:
"I'm aware that the non-NTR fans among us would rather see something different. So, I suggest I'll only do non-NTR wallpaper requests for February to make sure all Demon tier Patrons are able to enjoy these. I hope this sounds reasonable and I'm looking forward to hearing your ideas for next month!"

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes