Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
It's not a holier than thou attitude. I obviously do have a well established reading comprehension because I am not having the problems reading the dialogue and instructions of the quests in the game. Your the one who keeps arguing.

It's not that I don't like or don't want to help. I do. What I don't like is when a player has obviously fouled something up by their own actions and instead of taking responsibility for it, they want to blame the developer for not thinking of every possible instance a player could foul something up and then childproofing against it.

If you have fouled the game by your actions (which you have shown you have a record of doing - re: leaving the hospital before completing the janitor job and getting paid) then you need to go to a previous save and follow this video.

View attachment 1894360
Damn if only I have a computer I couod play it this smooth.

manrmr

Oct 14, 2018
I have an issue for my main save only, whereby I try to open the quest log and the game crashes. Any fixes? My main save is file 1

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I have an issue for my main save only, whereby I try to open the quest log and the game crashes. Any fixes? My main save is file 1
The short answer is - load up your save #2 and play the game, since save #2 works and appears to be the save just prior to #1. Save File #1 appears to be corrupted in some way - even though it appears that it could be fine when looking at the data.

The long answer is - it appears you used a save editor at some point in the past. As long as you didn't mess with anything except the money, you should be fine in the future if you start with save #2 again. If you messed with anything else - good luck.

Reactions: manrmr

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
Ok finished about 90% of the update and its really great BreadMan. And if your all ready looking for spit ball idea a came with a few for the Mom's story ark. Since Lilith/Dr. Faust examined him, she finds an issue I.E. a lie to help the MC. If he gets too backed up it could cause his testicle to swell and be in alot of pain. The idea is to push her in to a boobjob, blow job and finally take the last step and accept it on to her. Any thoughts?

furry34

Feb 24, 2019
I'm very curious about how the "virtue" system will be implemented. I look forward to it, as I tend to go for the "good" routes even in games where corruption is the focus.

Mugy080

Jan 2, 2021
You have a lot going on in this post.
  1. For Cassie - if you have the dumbbells in your room, keep using them until you trigger the path in this video: #2,566
  2. It sounds like at some point in your game you left the hospital without cleaning all 5 spots in the lobby which then triggers the payment screen saying +$40 - that means you'll need to go to a previous save (the save game dialogue opens up every morning for you to use. If you aren't changing to a different save slot for each day - you should do so)
  3. To see any sex scenes you've already had - go to the glowing red sigil in your closet and touch it. Enjoy.
    EDIT: also - have you tried the second page on your phone?
    View attachment 1894418 View attachment 1894419
  4. EDIT 2: Here's a video scrolling through what seems to be the final status of all the items available in the quest log for v0.04. If anyone has more completed - don't hesitate to let me know.
    View attachment 1894445
Ok, My save data is totally broken, the phone doesn't appear like that to me, just few girls. The mission of the red shorts is also incomplete with seeing the girl behind the university. send me the save data, the "file50" doesn't work for me.

r4d213ck1

Sep 13, 2020
Ok, My save data is totally broken, the phone doesn't appear like that to me, just few girls. The mission of the red shorts is also incomplete with seeing the girl behind the university. send me the save data, the "file50" doesn't work for me.
start new game, use j journal and enjoy the game

Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Providing screenshots without context. Thanks. :rolleyes:
If you haven't been to the gymnasium to sign up for your classes - follow the banner on the wall.
If you have, but haven't attended classes - go forward.
If you have attended two classes and been outside for lunch, you have two more classes - go forward.
If you have been to the four classes and need to go to the library - go forward and up.
So where are all the pages scattered trough town?
We're supposed to remember? All I did was be methodical: start left and work right, top to bottom. The first one, if I remember was the next screen right of the store. The last I picked up was either in the school yard or in the park. So there's three locations - leaving you with two to find on your own.
Question, will the public build be less lag as this one here?
If you're experiencing lag - it's your system. No lag here. YMMV.
Im also stuck after measuring her. Are we the only two this is happening to?
Must be extremely rare if you two are the only two bringing it to the board. Load a previous save and try again.

Reactions: Robert rivers
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes