Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Thanks. Where is it on the map?
You literally replied without taking time to go looking for it. If you played the game from the start at any point, you should remember. It's in the Neighborhood. Don't forget the lime soda.
Is anyone can share the full save ?
Save slot #50 starts at new content. Play through new content. Full Save.

DemiUrgeeees

Feb 21, 2020
You have a lot going on in this post.
  1. For Cassie - if you have the dumbbells in your room, keep using them until you trigger the path in this video: #2,566
  2. It sounds like at some point in your game you left the hospital without cleaning all 5 spots in the lobby which then triggers the payment screen saying +$40 - that means you'll need to go to a previous save (the save game dialogue opens up every morning for you to use. If you aren't changing to a different save slot for each day - you should do so)
  3. To see any sex scenes you've already had - go to the glowing red sigil in your closet and touch it. Enjoy.
    EDIT: also - have you tried the second page on your phone?
    View attachment 1894418 View attachment 1894419
  4. EDIT 2: Here's a video scrolling through what seems to be the final status of all the items available in the quest log for v0.04. If anyone has more completed - don't hesitate to let me know.
    View attachment 1894445
how to start sabotage the laundry and gym quests?
I've finished all mom tasks - but can't find those 2 quests

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
how to start sabotage the laundry and gym quests?
I've finished all mom tasks - but can't find those 2 quests
For both of them - follow the quest log in the game. (Press "J")
You need to sabotage the laundry before the gym quest becomes active.
I've shared video of the quest log with all the completed tasks (that I'm aware of) in #2,572.
The last several pages of this thread go over and over how to get the gym membership from Mom.
I posted video #2,564 showing the task.

Reactions: DemiUrgeeees

secret_agent

Dec 20, 2019
is 0.04 out yet ?
It hasn't been released to public yet, which is why there's no changelog posted here. The changelog will come with the public version release on Thursday including bugfixes reported from the pre-release. The links for 0.4 in this thread are leaked from the pre-release (beta testing version) which was limited to paying subscribers.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Question, will the public build be less lag as this one here?
Yes the game is lagging compared to the previous versions.
Comparison of v0.03 to v0.04 - the only editing: trim start and finish and align mouse clicks. There is minimal difference in load time from the save. The slight delay to transition between close up of mom and walk animation is that I mistimed the synch of the mouse click by 1 frame.
That's could be as simple as more data in the save and any given number of environmental issues from a user's perspective (number of applications running in the background, etc). My system is 9 years old with no hardware updates and runs this without any game effecting lag. If you are finding noticeably different results - it may be your system.
View attachment compare.mp4

Offensive_Ed

Mar 30, 2022
Comparison of v0.03 to v0.04 - the only editing: trim start and finish and align mouse clicks. There is minimal difference in load time from the save. The slight delay to transition between close up of mom and walk animation is that I mistimed the synch of the mouse click by 1 frame.
That's could be as simple as more data in the save and any given number of environmental issues from a user's perspective (number of applications running in the background, etc). My system is 9 years old with no hardware updates and runs this without any game effecting lag. If you are finding noticeably different results - it may be your system.
View attachment 1895406
Well it mostly crashing when you are leaving buildings, for instance when i left hospital after the doctor visit while i did everything inside, as soon as mc gets out the game just closes on its own.

Glass Pike

Sep 8, 2018
had a few problems with this game got stuck in the school So restarted game then later got stuck in the gym with cassy and roy dont think i did anything, just left with no options and you cant leave yet at the door,

Reactions: Offensive_Ed

AfroM

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2017
Go to all 4 classes.
ehhh cant, i go to 2 classes, then its lunch break, so you get the stuff, the time power, and then when i get inside to see the cousin first there is where i brick myself and cant advance, and if i try to go to another class, it tells me im missing events on lunch break and pulls me back to hall way

Reactions: Glass Pike

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
ehhh cant, i go to 2 classes, then its lunch break, so you get the stuff, the time power, and then when i get inside to see the cousin first there is where i brick myself and cant advance
what the fuck is "stuff"?

Have you already gone to your first day of school on Monday (v0.03 starting point)?
  • gone into the gym, registered for classes, talked to a lot of people
  • Said hi to the school nurse
  • attended two classes
  • went to lunch
    • met everyone outside the school by going around the entire building
    • Gone inside to see your cousin in the bathroom
  • attended two classes
  • visited the librarian
  • left school
If you already did all that, you don't need to go to class again.

For v0.04 you just need to visit the angels to the left side of the school until they unlock the path to Asha. Then you only need to visit Asha and get the time power.

If none of the above is what you are attempting - what are you trying to do?

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Found a kind of bug. After finishing the update and just wandering around if you go to the I think its called "Dress Me Down" store.
The game says quest log updated but if you try to open it game freezes with a blurry screen. Even after leaving the store it does this. Not part of the game at the moment but it is what it is. :)

bon22

Dec 5, 2020
hey yall. quick question, does the quest install the camera work? i installed the cameras but nothing happened

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes