Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
On this save, if I open quest menu the game bugs
I checked your save on my game and it happens when I try too. I even went the apartment, slept until next day, saved it again, closed the game, loaded the save and the glitch is still there. The save is corrupted in some fashion.

As of right now, there isn't a way to fix this. Continue from an earlier save. Since the save dialogue opens every morning, you have only lost a small amount of progress.

This isn't the first report for this beta testing version that was leaked. I would asume the developer is working on a fix for the official public release in a few days.

Make sure to always save in a new slot every morning. I would also not recommend saving except when the game opens the save dialogue for you (whether it is in the morning or at special points in the game). Since saves are daily - it's already pretty up-to-date.

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
Note to this thread moderators: Can you please add detailed game name description as beta testers version please? Too many ppl still think this is the official v0.04 and it's not.

Reactions: secret_agent

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Note to this thread moderators: Can you please add detailed game name description as beta testers version please? Too many ppl still think this is the official v0.04 and it's not.
They don't check these posts unless they are reported. If you want, press the report button on the OP and make a comment in the report.

Reactions: Tortellini

Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
Comparison of v0.03 to v0.04 - the only editing: trim start and finish and align mouse clicks. There is minimal difference in load time from the save. The slight delay to transition between close up of mom and walk animation is that I mistimed the synch of the mouse click by 1 frame.
That's could be as simple as more data in the save and any given number of environmental issues from a user's perspective (number of applications running in the background, etc). My system is 9 years old with no hardware updates and runs this without any game effecting lag. If you are finding noticeably different results - it may be your system.
View attachment 1895406
I have a phone and it's lag.

Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
There's an official F95 compression thread where all compression requests are taken. This game has already been requested over there.

Yup. Confirmed. If people run into things like this and use their Win+G recorder to make short videos (10MB or less) to share - it can help developers look for the problem.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What are the pro's and cons of using compressed?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I have a phone and it's lag.
Which goes to the point I was making "If you are finding noticeably different results - it may be your system."
What are the pro's and cons of using compressed?
Pro:
It's a smaller footprint on your phone with smaller media files (usually because the media files are compressed more or use a different algorithm/format or both).​
Cons:
compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
(and don't download the graphics enhancement mod because that totally nullifies the savings in size)​

Reactions: Misterafro

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Simple art but that's in no way a critique lol, can't wait for .05 and beyond. Nice work Breadman!
Dev is a real pro mofuckr, knows how to make us happy its pretty simple, throw big butts & boobs at us and we can die happily :love:

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
after playing through im really looking forward to the rest of the mom's story line and what comes next. although im already spit balling ideas how that scene or scenes unfolds.

Alexus87

Aug 10, 2020
I'm stuck on "meet susy behind the school during lunch". There is none behind the school during lunch. :-/

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes