secret_agent

Dec 20, 2019
Well to be fair, no v0.04 Public Version is not out yet. The public version will be more refined than this leaked version. I only fault TheBreadMan on one little thing and that's the version info. The subscribestar version should have been labeled a Beta(leaked or not), but that's just my personal opinion. BreadMan, I think your game is great and keep up the great work because there aren't enough great devs like you.
The mods renamed the this thread to 0.4, changed the links to non-official/leaked 0.4 links in the first post, and removed the current 0.3.3 links for PC (leaving 0.3.3 links for Mac). Breadman didn't edit the title post. Once Breadman can edit the first post and update the links with the official links, then the title of the thread and links will match ,and all of the links will be posted along with changelog. The beta was never supposed to have been posted and mods just copy pasted the links and updated the thread title, so that's why it's not called beta in the first post or the title.

Last edited:

secret_agent

Dec 20, 2019
great art style love the game does it get frequent updates?
The next release 0.5 will focus on Sabrina (goth girl) and finish her story arc (as voted on by subscribers). I think he estimated 8-10 weeks for that release. I don't remember the exact time frame, but I think 2-3 months per version (not counting patches/bugfix versions) is somewhere close to his goal.

If you like his style, you should check out his livestreams. He usually does 2 per week. One for game art and a topical doodle sketch taking requests in stream chat. There's a bunch of old streams on his picarto site (and someone archived the older videos on xxxvideos).

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
I'm stuck on "meet susy behind the school during lunch". There is none behind the school during lunch. :-/
Walk around the back of the school. You need to jump the garbage cans, go to north area of the back of school. Make sure it's lunch time (after you've done two classes). It's not hard.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
can anyone load the new update 0.04 i keep getting 'game failed to load graphics'
Pretty sure the graphics error is due to your system not the game. I got the same thing on the prior version and had to update my drivers/video card.

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
The next release 0.5 will focus on Sabrina (goth girl) and finish her story arc (as voted on by subscribers). I think he estimated 8-10 weeks for that release. I don't remember the exact time frame, but I think 2-3 months per version (not counting patches/bugfix versions) is somewhere close to his goal.
he usually updated DDS every 6 weeks before he worked full time, only this time it took more than 3 months but because it was a huge update (don't know if this is really true because some people say it was not that big) so now he works twice as long as he did before so does it mean he will update it 3-4 weeks from now on ?

There's a bunch of old streams on his picarto site (and someone archived the older videos on xxxvideos).
You mean XVideos what's the channel's name that reuploads his streams ?

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
he usually updated DDS every 6 weeks before he worked full time, only this time it took more than 3 months but because it was a huge update (don't know if this is really true because some people say it was not that big) so now he works twice as long as he did before so does it mean he will update it 3-4 weeks from now on ?

Believe me it's big at quite satisfying. Leslie as always is the best girl. If I'm not wrong we will have little Leslie scene on every update and that is making me very happy.

Reactions: ironbox

secret_agent

Dec 20, 2019

There's more than just Breadman's streams there.

• Wow
Reactions: StreamSteam

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
The developer fixed the bug in March.

What do you mean "nothing happens"? You buy the wine from Sal's Market and then go to your family's home in the Neighborhood for the dinner when you're supposed to.
nothing happens, i get home no events trigger, i even went to sleep to try in the next day if this would fix anything and nothing worked.

even with the wine the mission i have on me is "go to sal market on the east side and buy wine"

Dec 20, 2018
BreadManGames I was wondering if is there any reason to use RPGM. To this day the game still doesn't have any kind of combat implemented, and it doesn't seem that it will be implemented in the future, also I can tell that some assets are from different rpgm asset packages and it all comes together a little bit cluncky. So I wonder why you didn't make it in ren'py, which in my opinion is superior and cleaner for a game like this. Don't misunderstand me, I love the game, it's currently in my top 5 2D H games, I'm just curious.

Reactions: StreamSteam

Lnw

Aug 7, 2017
Ok so i got stuck in the whole "did brandy's bathroom event before the other 2 events outside thing, problem is, i was just saving over the same slot like a damn fool, so now im stuck and cant even load back to before going into the school. Only found the posts about this same bug now while searching for a solution.

So, anyone got a save right after the time stop meeting with the demon that kicks you right before the lunch events?

secret_agent

Dec 20, 2019
BreadManGames I was wondering if is there any reason to use RPGM. To this day the game still doesn't have any kind of combat implemented, and it doesn't seem that it will be implemented in the future, also I can tell that some assets are from different rpgm asset packages and it all comes together a little bit cluncky. So I wonder why you didn't make it in ren'py, which in my opinion is superior and cleaner for a game like this. Don't misunderstand me, I love the game, it's currently in my top 5 2D H games, I'm just curious.
Combat is coming. Possibly next version (0.05).

Also Breadman said he feels RPGM makes the game feel more like a game and likes being able to walk around town and inside places, etc.

This is my first RPGM game and I agree with BM about it feeling more like a game and less like just a click-click-click novel.

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes