BrandenUS

Aug 3, 2019
Thanks for sending, but your save takes place after the event is completed, did you have one before Leslie sent you to the gym? I'm gonna keep looking for a way to replicate this bug but I can't see any issues in your save file
thats the thing: that one is before i speaked with her about the gym. it might have appear activated in the files but doing the route still triggers and soft locks the game when i keep up. also you can see that i have the pictures of cassie on the phone before the event itself. i can upload a second save that is half hour before the previous one to see if it helps.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Thanks for sending, but your save takes place after the event is completed, did you have one before Leslie sent you to the gym? I'm gonna keep looking for a way to replicate this bug but I can't see any issues in your save file
I was able to replicate on Sunday (but I didn't record it and I've been trying the last 30 minutes to catch it again and have failed): #2,804

Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
thats the thing: that one is before i speaked with her about the gym. it might have appear activated in the files but doing the route still triggers and soft locks the game when i keep up. also you can see that i have the pictures of cassie on the phone before the event itself. i can upload a second save that is half hour before the previous one to see if it helps.
yeah, you're right, looks like you were able to complete the event before Leslie ever sent you to the gym. Damn, I have no idea how it's triggering before it should but I'll keep looking, hopefully it didn't fuck up your playing experience too much.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
yeah, you're right, looks like you were able to complete the event before Leslie ever sent you to the gym. Damn, I have no idea how it's triggering before it should but I'll keep looking, hopefully it didn't fuck up your playing experience too much.
After I posted, I tried one more time. This is the morning of Day 2 in the game. I did edit the save file for money. But that is the only fudging I did to it. Download file49.7z
View attachment Demon Deals 2022-07-09 23-01-52.mp4

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
I was able to replicate on Sunday (but I didn't record it and I've been trying the last 30 minutes to catch it again and have failed): #2,804
Thanks for following up Morado, I've had a few people report it happening but I can't replicate it and haven't had anyone send me a save where it's happening, just after the fact. I think for v.05 I will just lock access to the gym interior until the quest calls for it.

BrandenUS

Aug 3, 2019
not by much since it was literally the last quest i did originally so its not a big hook up, the problem will be at futures updates tho cause it seems that one is corrupted and it was basically the first action i did when i started the game so... hopefully it will help to fix the problem for future updates. also great game, like the style a lot and the thicc chicks that hang around. hoping to see more anal content since the ash event actually called my attention a lot.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
not by much since it was literally the last quest i did originally so its not a big hook up, the problem will be at futures updates tho cause it seems that one is corrupted and it was basically the first action i did when i started the game so... hopefully it will help to fix the problem for future updates. also great game, like the style a lot and the thicc chicks that hang around. hoping to see more anal content since the ash event actually called my attention a lot.
thanks for the praise!

Yep it will be fixed for future updates, it's not the same as using your own but I do include a save with each version that picks up right at the start of that updates content, everything else done and the option to change your player name. I'd always recommend using the included save if you think there's an issue with yours.

More anal, more sex in general, is coming! As I get further into the girls stories that stuff will come up more

Reactions: BrandenUS

secret_agent

Dec 20, 2019
My main quest said to do the side quest. But I don't have any side quests. Where do I find the hidden contents?
The side quests are all of the other items in your journal. The main quest will say that until the main quest is completed, which won't happen until end of development. That message just means you've finished the main quest content for this version.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Love this art style, how the heck didnt I find out about this game sooner? Reminds me of Urban Demons. Hopefully the developer isnt like Nergal though.

Morioh1999

Dec 2, 2019
MC won't be banging Leslie for a while, she's worth the wait though! There will be other girls that get it before then, namely Sabrina in the next update
Journal report: Officer Morioh
785 days entry

Still not a sight of Leslie pussy incoming. Our hopes started to fall and the mens rumored each other to begin a mutinery... Cpt.Breadman please... give us a leak or message. Anything before the flammes of hate destroy this boat.

Jun 27, 2022
Journal report: Officer Morioh
785 days entry

Still not a sight of Leslie pussy incoming. Our hopes started to fall and the mens rumored each other to begin a mutinery... Cpt.Breadman please... give us a leak or message. Anything before the flammes of hate destroy this boat.
No matter what story should go on.

barbod67

Jan 31, 2018
Okay, so i get the "Failed to initialize graphics" message and i know that the supposed reason is that my computer isn't up to it. However, the weird thing is that version 0.3.3 worked fine on my computer. Is version 0.4 simply more taxing or is it something on my end that's wrong?

Reactions: Count Morado
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes