secret_agent

Dec 20, 2019
Okay, so i get the "Failed to initialize graphics" message and i know that the supposed reason is that my computer isn't up to it. However, the weird thing is that version 0.3.3 worked fine on my computer. Is version 0.4 simply more taxing or is it something on my end that's wrong?
Most likely RPG Manger was updated (that's the engine behind the game) between 0.3 and 0.4, so that's what is driving the graphics requirements. I'd suggest seeing what the RPG Manger MZ requirements are and that's probably going to be close to the requirements needed to run it's games.

Reactions: Count Morado

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
MC won't be banging Leslie for a while, she's worth the wait though! There will be other girls that get it before then, namely Sabrina in the next update
Like how long are we talking?

Im not doubting you since you've been doing fine (so far) & im NOT the type of people that usually called out names so lets just say some devs on here used the "worth the wait" phrase very often & the deliveries are usually anti-climatic.

At least if i know the waiting time, i'll reduce or increase my expectation accordingly.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017

Im not doubting you since you've been doing fine (so far) & im NOT the type of people that usually called out names so lets just say some devs on here used the "worth the wait" phrase very often & the deliveries are usually anti-climatic.

At least if i know the waiting time, i'll reduce or increase my expectation accordingly.
I'm guessing you can reduce your expectation for anything quick with Leslie...seems she's going to be a slow burn the duration of the game with other characters as fillers for the action.

secret_agent

Dec 20, 2019

3 years or eariler.

• Haha

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021

If things continue at the pace I have set we should get there with Leslie somewhere around v.10

r4d213ck1

Sep 13, 2020
i have an idea
1 Leslie take a shower MC is peeking and jerkin off, Leslie finds out genetic material on doors
2 Leslie take a shower Mc is peeking "is he peek on me?" sexy poses
3 ... MC is peekking, Leslie masturbates
4 Leslie take a shower "oh noes soap is over " , she goes to MC room only in towel, towel fell off
5 Leslie take a shower "i forgot clean towel Mc gimme some" ,hand through the ajar door, slip on the soap, get up, MC penis on her head when she get up
6 Leslie take a shower Mc is peeking "is he peek on me? "come here wash my back" Mc masturbates, Leslie think that his genetic material on her back is soap
7... come here handjob
8... come here blowjob
9... sex
10 ... anal sex , soap as lubricant
loose conception sry my eng

Morioh1999

Dec 2, 2019
If things continue at the pace I have set we should get there with Leslie somewhere around v.10
So 6 update between the stade of topless HJ at vaginal sex. taking in account the stade of boobjob and BJ. we will get variation of sexual interaction to fill the gap. like maybe the kissing MC while doing a handjob to wake up MC for example. But it can also problably mean that problably Cassie and Brandy will fall to the dick genjustu of MC before the 1.0.

Oct 10, 2021
i have an idea
1 Leslie take a shower MC is peeking and jerkin off, Leslie finds out genetic material on doors
4 Leslie take a shower "oh noes soap is over " , she goes to MC room only in towel, towel fell off
5 Leslie take a shower "i forgot clean towel Mc gimme some" ,hand through the ajar door, slip on the soap, get up, MC penis on her head when she get up
6 Leslie take a shower Mc is peeking "is he peek on me? "come here wash my back" Mc masturbates, Leslie think that his genetic material on her back is soap
7... come here handjob
8... come here blowjob
9... sex
1657583643808.png

Last edited:

crabshank

Jul 5, 2020
Ok, so I ws browsing the character images in the root folder, and saw Angelina with clothes! But I don't have a quest after you visit her apartment. At first I thought it must be something for the next edition, but saw someone post about it. Have yall found her clothes? Did I miss something?

View attachment 1913015
so out of curiosity how do you view this games images? kinda a file noob

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Since every patch will feature a new character's story, does that mean some will have "pairs" of connected characters whose stories are completed together? Like the two church girls?
I plan to have Chiwa and Oluchi be separate stories, but the Linnet's (Susy and Tammy are in game, their Mom and oldest sister are coming) will be packaged as a big 4-girl unit for their story

hobobrother

Jul 16, 2020
I forgot to mention, most of the time I'm not the biggest fan of rpgm but this time for some reason I was hoping for inverse/flip controls up/down while sleep walking , may be fun considering there is a possibility for a sleep event I guess...

Last edited:

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I plan to have Chiwa and Oluchi be separate stories, but the Linnet's (Susy and Tammy are in game, their Mom and oldest sister are coming) will be packaged as a big 4-girl unit for their story
Question: There's too many mother/daughter and sister/sister pairs in this game for it to be a coincidence. Are there any plans for group scenes or lesbian scenes involving girls who are related?

(I imagine you'd have to wait quite a while for Leslie and Amy or Leslie and Cassie to be corrupted enough to agree to that, but Susy and Tammy seem like they'd go for it right now if you just asked.)

r4d213ck1

Sep 13, 2020
fun with Cass in toilet
1. paizuri, then "there is no water i cant clean my face" , "try this" , pissing golden shower
2. blowjob " its too much" puke on toilet, sex,, waterboarding in toilet seat, orgasm ahegao style when face pull out from water
3. after sex "its too late to go to cafeteria im hungry, take this , coprophilia
loose thinking
Breakfast with Leslie " there is no milk for my cereal" "try this" trigger into her bowl

secret_agent

Dec 20, 2019
So 6 update between the stade of topless HJ at vaginal sex. taking in account the stade of boobjob and BJ. we will get variation of sexual interaction to fill the gap. like maybe the kissing MC while doing a handjob to wake up MC for example. But it can also problably mean that problably Cassie and Brandy will fall to the dick genjustu of MC before the 1.0.
Well, Lilith said that Brandy was "close" and would fall next. I expect Brandy and Sabrina will both fall in 0.05.

Reactions: StreamSteam

raz7

Aug 21, 2017
i have an idea
7... come here handjob
8... come here blowjob
9... sex
I'd rather prefer the mc's dad or sister coming over sometimes and Leslie helping you out and finding it hot that you may get caught

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes