eldereye

Jan 20, 2020
Not sure if it's been reported yet, but my game is freezing part of the way through the scene where Ashley and Jon meet Angelina. Jon pulls his pecker out and the game just doesn't continue. It doesn't stop responding or anything, and the music keeps working, but no dialogue appears and no button input has any effect.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Not sure if it's been reported yet, but my game is freezing part of the way through the scene where Ashley and Jon meet Angelina. Jon pulls his pecker out and the game just doesn't continue. It doesn't stop responding or anything, and the music keeps working, but no dialogue appears and no button input has any effect.
Is this the first time meeting her or done through the replay room? I haven't had this bug reported yet so I would say that perhaps a switch didn't get flipped when scrolling through dialogue. Can you try to reload your save and see if it happens again?

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
First time meeting her.

I tried it three more times; the first two failed, the third went through normally.
that's weird, I'll play through it tonight and see if I can get it to happen. If I find anything I'll fix it, but glad it got working for you in the end haha

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
I'll 3rd that motion.
No need for me .. i already finished the game... and it was amazing... i just wanna ask you guys about the gym ... i saw you guys talking about the gym but i didn't find a task about it.. 20220715_144026.jpg

Last edited:

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
Yeah that happened to me .. just repeat the scene and make it fast

Reactions: Man_in_hat365

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
No need for me .. i already finished the game... and it was amazing... i just wanna ask you guys about the gym ... i saw you guys talking about the gym but i didn't find a task about it.. View attachment 1926871
Buy a new workout outfit for mom and sabotage the washing machine to have her wear it. Then exercises with her in the evening a couple of times. She will tell you to train with Ashley at the gym, starting a quest.

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
So I had a brainfart playing once more from the start. During the hospital scene I thought about the...well situation...

Like, can you imagen Jon visiting Faust and be like:

"So you pose as a doctor now?" and Lillith being repulsed by the idea that she is just "posing" as in "What do you mean ...pose? I'm a real doctor!" as she walks to the wall to point at the diploma. Jon baffled "So ...wait you actually went through the learning process at college?"
Lillith slightly annoyed "Actually? ...You have nooooo idea...Ever thought how utterly boring it can be, being literally immortal and thausands of years old?". Jon:

6mvkvv.jpg

Jon: Ooof...

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
So I had a brainfart playing once more from the start. During the hospital scene I thought about the...well situation...

"So you pose as a doctor now?" and Lillith being repulsed by the idea that she is just "posing" as in "What do you mean ...pose? I'm a real doctor!" as she walks to the wall to point at the diploma. Jon baffled "So ...wait you actually went through the learning process at college?"
Lillith slightly annoyed "Actually? ...You have nooooo idea...Ever thought how utterly boring it can be, being literally immortal and thausands of years old?". Jon:

View attachment 1927052

HAHAHA this is fucking great dude

Viressa

May 24, 2018

View attachment 1927052

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From last week's stream, a dressed-down Sabrina in her sleepwear. This outfit will likely appear late in her story, so keep an eye out for it!

View attachment 1927128
mommy milky

(Normally I'm not interested in the teen characters in these kinds of games, but this game is an exception, even the teen characters all have amazing thicc MILF bodies. This game is a No Loli Zone and I approve whole-heartedly.)

l590268

Jun 27, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well the argument would be that ageless immortal whatever beings have a vast knowledge that they accumulated over the years, starting when things were slow surely gave them the advantage of having more time to dedicate to stuff that now goes fast. To make a probably dumb example, it's like the guy that started prepping for an exam when the course started and kept at it until the day of the exam vs the guy that casually studied every once in a while (or didn't at all) and then started prepping for the exam when the course was over and they only had a week left until the exam, the former has no issues in learning more stuff given he spaced everything properly while the latter is swamped with stuff and has to cut corners everywhere. Plus they probably have all kind of tricks to help memorize that knowledge plus they get to use the same kind of aids we use ourselves, immortals likely know how to use google too

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

petesimp

Apr 2, 2019
I can't seem to load the newest version on my mac? is anyone else having the same issue? It just comes up as a black screen when I load it up

secret_agent

Dec 20, 2019
I am starting this game now, does it already have any futa/trans characters? (google translator)
If you pick yes to futa, then all angels will be futa. There's 2 angels in the game (Gabby, Calliope). You're not asked until you get more than a HJ or BJ from them, so later on game.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes