Chrono4111

May 14, 2017
Full Save attached.
Very little sexual content. There is a TON of teasing content in this(unless you like handjobs) but little beyond that. There are a few handjob, a few blowjob and 3 sex scenes. I'm keeping my eyes on this one for more future content. There are a few scenes here and there though. Use the pentagram on the wall in the closet for a scene recollection room.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Reactions: LeRoy2299

LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
seems like I completed all quests for now, but have 3 girls without any action in the gallery
1.jpg
Did I miss something? One is the nun, but who are others?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
seems like I completed all quests for now, but have 3 girls without any action in the gallery
View attachment 1931557
Did I miss something? One is the nun, but who are others?
The one at the top is the science teacher lady, who has no scenes right now. The one in the middle is, I forget her name, but she's the one you meet in the gym who used to be your childhood friend or something but now she's a total condescending bitch to you? Idk, she also has no scenes yet and I don't remember the conversation very well.

Anyway, you should have everything, so long as all your quests say "that's all for this version", except for the webcam quest and the laundry quest, those won't unless 04.1 fixes those, haven't played the new version to check.

Reactions: LeRoy2299

luxiq

Mar 3, 2019
Need help with two quests. Where do I need to meet ashley during game night and how do i get lime soda? I went to the grocery store but can't buy anything.

The second one is How do I talk with Asha to beat Arianna in the race?

tropnevad

Dec 23, 2020
I bought cameras and set them up, but after setting up 3 cameras I have no progress, the quest still says "return home and set up cameras" I'm running 0.04.1

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Need help with two quests. Where do I need to meet ashley during game night and how do i get lime soda? I went to the grocery store but can't buy anything.

The second one is How do I talk with Asha to beat Arianna in the race?
Both of these questions have been asked and answered more than a dozen times each in the past month. Using the search function for "game night", lime, or Asha would get your answers.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes