StreamLined

Mar 12, 2017
This is an amazing h-game, the pacing has been especially good. So many of these games drag out for as long as possible before allowing even the most minimal of actual content, this one really nailed it, with good build-up but still giving the player what they came for relatively quick. The writing and art have also been good to great so far, so really great on all fronts.

Though one minor thing, I wish Gabriella's halo was more prominent or at least visible in her scenes, corrupting an angel is incredibly hot, and, other than possibly giving her wings, the halo is really the only thing that really represents that she's an angel. Being able to switch the futa in later content would be nice too but, again these are minor things.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what comes in the future.

Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
This is an amazing h-game, the pacing has been especially good. So many of these games drag out for as long as possible before allowing even the most minimal of actual content, this one really nailed it, with good build-up but still giving the player what they came for relatively quick. The writing and art have also been good to great so far, so really great on all fronts.

Though one minor thing, I wish Gabriella's halo was more prominent or at least visible in her scenes, corrupting an angel is incredibly hot, and, other than possibly giving her wings, the halo is really the only thing that really represents that she's an angel. Being able to switch the futa in later content would be nice too but, again these are minor things.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what comes in the future.
I like this idea, I had removed her halo from scene art to show that she's at a diminished state since her power being bound to the MC, but it would be fun to see it kinda charge back up and reappear as she goes further and further with him and takes more and more of him haha

Jun 27, 2022
Hey guys can you help me ? I'm at the very beginning of the game (like day 2-3) and went to the beach zone. Now I can't do anything in it and I'm forbidden to leave the zone with the MC saying "I can't leave yet" as I'm trying to go back to the city. What's going on here? I went everyhere and tried to click on everything, people, the empty shower, everything else... Please help me figure out what to do :( View attachment 1934287
Same problem occurs when mc does the school quest. If Mc enters school at lunch time he can't come out to do other quest.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Same problem occurs when mc does the school quest. If Mc enters school at lunch time he can't come out to do other quest.
Are you playing v.04 or the updated .04.1 from the OP? This issue was fixed already so not sure how it's happening to you if you're playing the correct version.

I feel sorry for Leslie. Why she have to sleep on the couch? I mean they are mom-son r8? They could sleep in same bed. Dev should consider this.
Dev is considering this, but waiting for the story to develop to that point.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Hey! Were you one of the many people clamoring for an android version of DD??

(extract from zip and install)

Zakko was wholly responsible for building this version and I am so thankful for all of his help getting this version out to everyone!

That being said, your device will determine how well the game runs, so if it doesn't work for you I'm sorry but we can't optimize you out of a janky phone!

I will update OP with this new file as well.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
I'm not sure if it's a bug or not but I figured I'd ask.

I was doing the sabotage the laundry line, with what I've done is in the spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whenever I try to exercise again, however, there's no dumbbells in the living room.

I have seen the scene where she trains in her new outfit. Given how it says I should train with her the following night, I figured I'd ask if it's a bug or simply not yet implemented - it'd surprise me, I'll admit, as it normally says "That's all for this update."

This was version 0.04.1.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

I was doing the sabotage the laundry line, with what I've done is in the spoiler.

Whenever I try to exercise again, however, there's no dumbbells in the living room.

I have seen the scene where she trains in her new outfit. Given how it says I should train with her the following night, I figured I'd ask if it's a bug or simply not yet implemented - it'd surprise me, I'll admit, as it normally says "That's all for this update."

This was version 0.04.1.
This has been addressed multiple times in the thread, using the search option in the thread would have revealed this to you.
There is also attend church on sundays item that stays uncompleted but has nothing further after doing it the first time.
Oh, and the camera quest. After you place the cameras, wait a few days and check your phone's gallery for Leslie for a new photo. And the quest looks incomplete even after doing so. v0.05 will have these fixed.

In post #2,709 I have a video of all the quests completed for v0.4.1 to compare if you ever feel you have "done everything"

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021

This was version 0.04.1.
Did Leslie send you to the Gym yet? If not then yeah given the time of day they should be there and that might be a bug.

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
how to update ??

So, install the new game, and migrate the saves from the old version, but be careful you just want to move the saves not the ini-s or is it global save?, that can cause some confusion. (but honestly the game isn't that long, so getting back where you left off isn't so bad, I've started this game 3+ times to see all the tidbits that have changed...)

If the saves don't register, move the other files located in the old save folder over. (but I hope someone else takes the reigns, bc I get mixed results pending the game engine.)

Hope this helps a little.

ALSO BIG PROPS TO BREADMAN for all the live tech support in the thread lately. Hope you are getting some sleep, bouncing between this forum and making more for the game!

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
So, install the new game, and migrate the saves from the old version, but be careful you just want to move the saves not the ini-s or is it global save?, that can cause some confusion. (but honestly the game isn't that long, so getting back where you left off isn't so bad, I've started this game 3+ times to see all the tidbits that have changed...)

If the saves don't register, move the other files located in the old save folder over. (but I hope someone else takes the reigns, bc I get mixed results pending the game engine.)

Hope this helps a little.

ALSO BIG PROPS TO BREADMAN for all the live tech support in the thread lately. Hope you are getting some sleep, bouncing between this forum and making more for the game!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Man_in_hat365
Mar 25, 2022
Is there anything more with leslie past the shirtless handjob or is that the end of her H-scenes currently? just wondering as it now shows a menu for all the previous scenes when i go to the sofa/couch so it leads me to believe ive done everything

secret_agent

Dec 20, 2019
Is there anything more with leslie past the shirtless handjob or is that the end of her H-scenes currently? just wondering as it now shows a menu for all the previous scenes when i go to the sofa/couch so it leads me to believe ive done everything
The shirtless handjob is the end of 0.04.1. There's the boob slip during workout session with new outfit.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes