BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Thanks, I'll should be able to get back to you later tonight with a fix
EDIT: Woah yeah, only send me the messed up saveI can't dig through all these to find the one that's messed up.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Thanks, I'll should be able to get back to you later tonight with a fix
EDIT: Woah yeah, only send me the messed up saveI can't dig through all these to find the one that's messed up.
It's probably not going to matter ... just open save 19 and you're going to see the problem. Somehow they've triggered the quest even before going to school on Monday.

• Angry
Reactions: BreadManGames

tropnevad

Dec 23, 2020
Look at your mom's entry on your phone.
Thanks for the reply! I did check that later but I was more expecting a prompt about all of the cameras being set up and maybe a notification after another shower. Though I could have missed that.

I did notice however that the quest for completing the spying cameras setup did not tick and is still showing active. Is this a bug?

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Thanks for the reply! I did check that later but I was more expecting a prompt about all of the cameras being set up and maybe a notification after another shower. Though I could have missed that.

I did notice however that the quest for completing the spying cameras setup did not tick and is still showing active. Is this a bug?
yes, there was that one and I think the laundry quest that I missed closing the loop in the quest log - they're fixed for v.05!

xmanburst

Jan 13, 2021
Hey man I really love your game and can’t wait to see this finish, I have one suggestion for you is to focus on one character quest like sexnote and summertime saga do. but, overall I find this game enjoyable and can’t wait to see the next update.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Hey man I really love your game and can’t wait to see this finish, I have one suggestion for you is to focus on one character quest like sexnote and summertime saga do. but, overall I find this game enjoyable and can’t wait to see the next update.
That is exactly the route I am going for future updates - I've said a few times before that these first 4 updates were Act 1 of the story and from v.05 on we will complete one girls story arc each update, while still having a few events for family members (and commissioned girls, until I get through them)

vini23

Jan 25, 2021
The game is super cool. But there are two questions:
1) Why during vaginal sex, the male character suddenly grows in size compared to women?
2) Will there be Impregnation content?

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
I am already missing the intro sound.

secret_agent keeps telling v.05 comes out in October. Sry man 4 putting your name. But I want to know how he/she knows?
Agent's pretty active on the discord and helps a lot, here and there, with folks' questions. I've said a couple of times over there that I'm aiming for October for v.05 - though as always it takes as much time as it takes, no guarantees for when it drops.
EDIT: Sweet pfp too, bro.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes