ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Doesn't he have to impregnate 30 women or die? If you get to make a choice like the one above about the mother, then would you also need to add a woman or two to make up for the loss?
Besides. The mother is cracking quite quickly. She'll be more than willing to take a raw creampie soon enough.

Though with a demonic cock, you have to wonder if contraceptives would even work in the first place...

Reactions: BreadManGames

Viressa

May 24, 2018
That would be an interesting way of players getting to choose ultimate evil or not - we'll see what happens.

As for folks that don't like incest content, ignore it or play something else, I chose substar so I could tell this kind of story haha
It *is* nice to not have to patch the game to remove the "We can't do this, I'm your landlady!" dialogue. Though, Patreon seems rather inconsistent about enforcing its rules: There are plenty of games on Patreon that have uncensored incest seemingly without encountering trouble. I guess they only crack down on games that get too much attention?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
It *is* nice to not have to patch the game to remove the "We can't do this, I'm your landlady!" dialogue. Though, Patreon seems rather inconsistent about enforcing its rules: There are plenty of games on Patreon that have uncensored incest seemingly without encountering trouble. I guess they only crack down on games that get too much attention?
Correct. Patreon staff do not have the capability to monitor all content. They take action on occasions such as when they receive reports of Terms of Use violations, and when creators hit certain benchmarks, etc - just like other sites.

Blahbs

Apr 29, 2021
How does time work in-game? Is there any way to make it go by faster?

Edit: Nvm, I figured it out. For anyone else wondering, you can skip time by clicking the clock icon in the phone.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
any walkthroughs?
The quest journal "J" is quite prolific. Also, searching this thread for quests using the search option in the upper right corner of this page will answer almost any game play question you may have - they've been asked already.

Pro-Tips:
  • Don't skip text dialogues. Far too many questions here are because people didn't read the text telling them exactly what they need to do just before the quest journal updates.
  • Save in a new slot every time save dialogue opens. There's a reason the save dialogue opens every time the MC wakes. There is a reason why the save dialogue opens at various times throughout game play, not just in the morning. The developer is telling you it is advisable to save. Follow the advice. Saving in a new slot (there's 50 slots) will allow you to back track, if desired/needed.

Pendejopack

Jul 23, 2022
Hello Breadman, I love the game you are developing, but I have a question, what would be your reasons for leaving the game without finishing it?
I hope it doesn't happen like it has happened to other developers

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Hello Breadman, I love the game you are developing, but I have a question, what would be your reasons for leaving the game without finishing it?
I hope it doesn't happen like it has happened to other developers
Why would you think he's leaving/abandoning a game he's been regularly updating and very active about???

Krylight

Mar 15, 2020
I'm having some problem in the Intro, Joiplay suddenly not working (stuck) in the scene When the MC want to go inside the moving car, i already try play again, but the app always stuck in that scene. Can u help me? Thank u

Pendejopack

Jul 23, 2022
Why would you think he's leaving/abandoning a game he's been regularly updating and very active about???
I'm not saying this to offend Breadman, it's just a question of the reasons he would leave the game, I've seen that since last year he released the first version and until now he hasn't stopped receiving updates

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
I'm not saying this to offend Breadman, it's just a question of the reasons he would leave the game, I've seen that since last year he released the first version and until now he hasn't stopped receiving updates
Not sure what you are getting at. It was first introduced 9 months ago and updated 3 times since. That's a 3 month average - well ahead of most DEV's and another is scheduled for this October. So again why do you think he's quitting?

Pendejopack

Jul 23, 2022
Not sure what you are getting at. It was first introduced 9 months ago and updated 3 times since. That's a 3 month average - well ahead of most DEV's and another is scheduled for this October. So again why do you think he's quitting?
It was just a question I didn't say I was leaving it, I'm new to games of this style, I was in the sumersaga time forum and I saw several say that the developer hadn't responded for years or months (I'm not sure) That is why I have doubts and ask Breadman that I see that he is my active here and answers the questions that are asked.

maybe I didn't explain myself since I wrote it through google translator, I don't know how to write much in English but I do know how to read it

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
I don't have any plans or desire to leave the game or stop working, I love this project and I really like the community we've built on the discord and here (minus the trolls that roll through around each update haha)
The only things I could see derailing me from this project would be huge, life-changing events like me getting hurt or something terrible I don't even wanna think about. That said, if I win the 1B lottery next update will be made by CDPR or something haha

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
It was just a question I didn't say I was leaving it, I'm new to games of this style, I was in the sumersaga time forum and I saw several say that the developer hadn't responded for years or months (I'm not sure) That is why I have doubts and ask Breadman that I see that he is my active here and answers the questions that are asked.

maybe I didn't explain myself since I wrote it through google translator, I don't know how to write much in English but I do know how to read it
My post that you are referencing in the other thread was dripping with sarcasm when read in context with the other posts around it. Particularly the 2 pages leading up to that post. I'm sorry you perceived it as serious.

That being said, no developer plans on leaving their projects - but there are times it does happen. The best thing developers can do - ethically and professionally - when their motivation changes is to be honest with their community.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
Demon Deals is undoubtedly wonderful, good story, the art is undoubtedly the best, a delight to see that type of art presented. I usually don't like to see disproportionate characters, but Demon Deals is one of the exceptions. I love it please don't quit the game, developer, great job

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes