Viressa

May 24, 2018
Question: We've got a Mad Science Laboratory all set up that's experimenting on women in town to make them grow giant boobs. Will there be any expansion-based content, where you give some of the less impressive characters like Ashley some... upgrades?

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Question: We've got a Mad Science Laboratory all set up that's experimenting on women in town to make them grow giant boobs. Will there be any expansion-based content, where you give some of the less impressive characters like Ashley some... upgrades?
yes and no. I do plan on adding expansion content but I don't like the idea of 'fixing' smaller chested girls by giving them bigger boobs - if I did it would have to be part of their storyline or something to justify the change or just a temporary one-time thing or something

Viressa

May 24, 2018
yes and no. I do plan on adding expansion content but I don't like the idea of 'fixing' smaller chested girls by giving them bigger boobs - if I did it would have to be part of their storyline or something to justify the change or just a temporary one-time thing or something
Fair enough, I imagine for characters like Ashley you'd have to make it optional (or just make it temporary) and that means drawing all the scenes twice, one for booba and one for un-booba. Good to know the laboratory setup won't go to waste, though.

Reactions: BreadManGames

Lolzeirinho

Mar 19, 2022
bread, this came to my mind and I would like to post an idea here. In the future (in the next versions), I think it would be interesting to put the MC's father into action. If he showed up more, there would be scenes where he would almost catch the mother and son fucking, etc... Just an idea.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
bread, this came to my mind and I would like to post an idea here. In the future (in the next versions), I think it would be interesting to put the MC's father into action. If he showed up more, there would be scenes where he would almost catch the mother and son fucking, etc... Just an idea.
Please if you do that, keep it to a minimum. Once you start with that kind of content, NTRers and cucklovers will come en masse and start demanding it for EVERY character.

toxinsnake

Mar 23, 2019
Hey! Were you one of the many people clamoring for an android version of DD??

Mega
(extract from zip and install)

Zakko was wholly responsible for building this version and I am so thankful for all of his help getting this version out to everyone!

That being said, your device will determine how well the game runs, so if it doesn't work for you I'm sorry but we can't optimize you out of a janky phone!

I will update OP with this new file as well.
Tried it on my Galaxy Tab S7, I get a black screen with a green dot on the upper right. It doesn't load up any more than that.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Tried it on my Galaxy Tab S7, I get a black screen with a green dot on the upper right. It doesn't load up any more than that.
Sorry you're having issues, did you get any kind of warning from your device about the file? Have you tried deleting and redownloading?

toxinsnake

Mar 23, 2019
Sorry you're having issues, did you get any kind of warning from your device about the file? Have you tried deleting and redownloading?
Didn't get any warning. It looked like it installed correctly and opened, but didn't do anything else past the black screen.
Tried redownloading an reinstalling, but no luck.

dragarblaze

Jul 16, 2020
i absolutely love the aunt character easily the hottest one out of all the rest i hope she gets some extra lewd stuff in the future aunt nephew stuff is my fav and put in the fact shes also my fav character of yours so far oof i love it

Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Didn't get any warning. It looked like it installed correctly and opened, but didn't do anything else past the black screen.
Tried redownloading an reinstalling, but no luck.
try opening it to that screen and tapping the bottom right

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes