duckhunter03

Mar 8, 2022
Hey BreadManGames just wanted to pitch an idea about having a “check out/fondle/ask to expose” feature for certain girls in your game like you find in games like summer memories or the manor. It could be a good transition till you move into an actual sex scene and goes well with the corruption theme. And since you have a large map in the game, it’s a nice extra incentive as you walk around and explore for certain events and just have a quick fondle event with a character.
Anyway love the game and keep up the great work!

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Still goin' strong here I'm happy to see. Woot!

I believe I'd mentioned a donation was in order months ago. Been bogged down in my own project since then but I'll have a look and what you've accomplished in that time and likely match my expectation.

Good on ya, mate!

Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
BreadManGames How does the differentprogress bars work.. with pre and post etc...?
Preproduction is stuff like designing new characters, making maps, coding for new features, making sprites and writing the actual story scripts.
Production is generating all the actual art and animation and coding the events themselves.
Post-production is generally just bug-fixing and any last minute stuff I have to add

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes