BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Why i cant find the pages on sidequest of ashley i go to park and Est.main st and i didnt even find the pages
Did you grab the very one that spawns right below you in front of the comic shop? The others won't spawn until you grab that one.

For the others having issues with the mobile version I'm sorry, I wish I could help but I have no idea what the syntax error could be and we are trying to find where the android saves are located

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Mobile version... Syntax error
As far as I know this can be a sign of a few things:
  1. There was an error when you downloaded the APK, and so you need to re-download it.
  2. There was an error during the install of DD, so you need to re-install it.
  3. Your phone is too old (whether that be the hardware or the operating system version).
  4. Some other compatibility issue with your phone.
First things first, always restart your phone just to make sure that doesn't fix it. After that you can try point 1 and 2. If the issue is caused by 3 or 4, I'm afraid I can't help there. There may be something else causing the issue as well, but it's near impossible to fix something when you don't know the cause.

Mobile version save location?
To my knowledge, they're in localStorage. The issue with that is, your phone needs to be rooted to access that. Anyone rooting their phone claims full responsibility for doing so, I do not encourage nor endorse doing that.

Last edited:
Reactions: BreadManGames

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Sabrina's gothic beach look! From last week's stream

View attachment 1966883

goth wife goth wife GOTH WIFE Ǧ̸̢̨͇͎̯̻̹̫̜̻͍̿̍͑̄͘O̴̢̺̤̫̠̥̰̹͇͋͋͜͜͝T̸̯̭͙͈͈͉̲̙̪̗̺͒͆́̏̒͘͘ͅH̴̛̼̅̑͗͗́̇ ̸̮̻͇̰̹͉̻̦͖͚͚̉͑̃̾͠Ẅ̶̡͙̣̺̠̤̿͒̊̔͒̓̍̋I̶̡̡̢̧̹͉̹̠̮̰̙̗͎͈͋̎͋͒̎͊͊̈͊̒͆̽͊̍̚ͅF̵̛̼̫̮̼͖̔̿̀E̴̥͎͎̦̥͙͎̯̱͉̔͝

(Does she have a hot goth mom we'll meet in her update? I'd probably have a heart attack and die)

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
hi everyone I have a mission that I do not understand where to go he tells me

can you give me some help?

maremaremare

Aug 6, 2020
hi everyone I have a mission that I do not understand where to go he tells me

can you give me some help?
go to your old house where your dad and sister lives, on friday between 6-8 afternoon and before you go to the old house, go to the store and buy 1 soda for like 2-3$

Reactions: Domenico85

FakoSIL

Oct 7, 2020
So guys, how much content the game has right now? Some hours? It seems to be a game with a lot of potential, by the looks and by the theme...

Viressa

May 24, 2018
So guys, how much content the game has right now? Some hours? It seems to be a game with a lot of potential, by the looks and by the theme...
My current save has 6 hours of play time on it, though some of that is bullshit busy work like when you have to run around the whole town trying to find pages to advance a quest. About half the girls have a scene or two but most of it is hand/mouth stuff or spying on them naked. Only one girl who will let you do vaginal so far. The mom character has by far the most content but still only handjobs. Make of that what you will.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FakoSIL and daedal

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
I think I'm either stuck or this quest list is somewhat messed up.
I've done all the quests which were available, but Main Story does not go on - tells me I'm still to do some.
So, from what I see in quests which are not "in the future updates", I have 2 marked undone. Spycams and training clother.
But I've installed cams and got 1 photo from those 3 (why, is there more?) and did laundromat malfunction -> got Leslie sexy outfit and worked out with her the next day (just as stated).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So - is there something I should do to proceed or is it an end of upd and quest log just does not display it right?:unsure:

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes