Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I think I'm either stuck or this quest list is somewhat messed up.
I've done all the quests which were available, but Main Story does not go on - tells me I'm still to do some.
So, from what I see in quests which are not "in the future updates", I have 2 marked undone. Spycams and training clother.
But I've installed cams and got 1 photo from those 3 (why, is there more?) and did laundromat malfunction -> got Leslie sexy outfit and worked out with her the next day (just as stated).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So - is there something I should do to proceed or is it an end of upd and quest log just does not display it right?:unsure:
This has been covered in this thread a few times, those two quests don't show complete even when complete. One photo is all that there is for the cameras in this update.
I posted a short video at #2,709 that shows all the quests completed for this update to confirm if you are done or not with this update.

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
This has been covered in this thread a few times, those two quests don't show complete even when complete. One photo is all that there is for the cameras in this update.
I posted a short video at #2,709 that shows all the quests completed for this update to confirm if you are done or not with this update.
Thanks. )
I think I've got everything covered except church one (had no idea it even existed), let's see how far does it go...

xabes

May 25, 2018
i dont know if anyone have the same bug but, when i enter the right side after getting the janitor helper job, the game freeze after meeting the scientist.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i dont know if anyone have the same bug but, when i enter the right side after getting the janitor helper job, the game freeze after meeting the scientist.
These have been reported at various points in game play - they appear seemingly random and rare. You should go to a previous save from the day before and progress again. When

If you are speeding through text (either using the FAST option or have modified your game options), this may create the problem - or make it more common. You should reset your dialogue / text options back to normal and only use fast option if you know what you are doing (i.e. reviewing a day, or something).

Mar 18, 2021
I really want to look at the game in the form that the creator himself creates, when the game reaches the final result, then you can already update it at the whim of the subscribers and add 2 types of scenes with futunari and everything like that

Fap Master 23

Jun 28, 2018
You have one of the most beautiful art styles, normally i'd be bugged by the massive pair of hungolomghnonoloughongous but that beautiful crisp art style plus you went the extra mile to add animations with it when you didnt need to cause its perfection already, like man/women/perthing you are a GOAT

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
You have one of the most beautiful art styles, normally i'd be bugged by the massive pair of hungolomghnonoloughongous but that beautiful crisp art style plus you went the extra mile to add animations with it when you didnt need to cause its perfection already, like man/women/perthing you are a GOAT
Gonna have to write down hungolomghnonoloughongous in my boob dictionary haha, thank you for the kind words and glad you like my art!

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Maybe I'm having a brain fart but we haven't actually met Chiwa and Oluchi's mom yet, right? She's only been mentioned?

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Maybe I'm having a brain fart but we haven't actually met Chiwa and Oluchi's mom yet, right? She's only been mentioned?
yeah she is not in game yet, I don't think we've even named her yet. She's a ways off still. We'll be getting the Linnet's (Susy and Tammy) older sister and Mom in this next update though!

Viressa

May 24, 2018
yeah she is not in game yet, I don't think we've even named her yet. She's a ways off still. We'll be getting the Linnet's (Susy and Tammy) older sister and Mom in this next update though!
Right, so that's her in the bed drawing, with the vibrator beside Chiwa and Oluchi?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Oh, no that's Ms. Mae the science teacher. It just kinda happened that all 3 black girls wound up next to each other
Ah, I see. I was mentally trying to tag each character and didn't recognize her without her lab coat, and assumed she was their mom since she was close to them. But I also thought it was weird she would appear in the bed drawing before being introduced in the game. Hence the question.

Anyway, fantastic art as always. Best game on this site right now for those who appreciate the mommy milky.

Reactions: BreadManGames

Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
just played the game and very much enjoyed though I got stuck and it kept telling me to complete side quests and characters, anybody have any advice

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
just played the game and very much enjoyed though I got stuck and it kept telling me to complete side quests and characters, anybody have any advice
The main quest will stay with that same message, if you have no other quests left then you are done!

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes