Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Fuck. I got home late and could buy the Wine from Sal's. I think my game is bugged now
Just buy it the next day. Also - save in a new save slot every time the game automatically opens the save menu in case you do find a bug or screw it up through player mistake and can't continue. This way you only lose a day or two of gameplay at most.
Full save for v0.04.1
Thanks for the effort but that is not a full save for v0.04.1
This save file is missing at least three quest lines:
  • Arianna
  • Cassie
  • Sabotage the Laundry
See my short video at #2,709 to compare completed quests.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
hi im having trouble downloading it on mac, is there a specific way to extract it??
  1. If you are having trouble downloading - try a different host to download from.
  2. If you are having trouble extracting it on a Mac - double-click on the zip file to use the Archive Utility to unzip.
  3. If you are having trouble opening the game on a Mac - #2,371.

maremaremare

Aug 6, 2020
So considering 4 months per updates it means that will be able to fuck Leslie on February or October 2024. It's quite far but not so much if you consider that the meantime we will have several other "minor" interactions.
yep, there's gonna be hotdog scene, blowjob scene, titjob scene all before sex with leslie so we are gonna wait atleast 3 updates for that which is give it or take around 1 year

crabshank

Jul 5, 2020
Played through it, not as good of a game as I hoped it would be. I will gladly wait some years until I will play this again.

Some people consider this almost as good as Summertime Saga is a very big exagerration.
Do you know just how mid summertime saga is? ontop of just how long it took to even get to the 7/10 quasi finished but not finished state its in now?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I don't know if I'm at fault here (english not being my first language) or the problem is you, but I didn't understand what did you want to say to me.
Native speaker here and I'm not sure what they mean by "how mid Summertime Saga is" either. They do have a valid point though that SS has been around forever while this game is relatively new, it's not really fair to compare them in terms of amount of content. (A more fair comparison is in writing and art style quality, which is more subjective, but I still think this game comes out on top: Summertime Saga has some great MILF characters but other than Hendicks lacks any real Big Booba type girls, which this game has coming out of its ears. But the whole demon and angel plot is... not super compelling, I'll admit. We'll have to see Sabrina's update to see if the writing is any good when we have a complete character's arc to look at rather than the extended prologue that's been the game thus far.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Man_in_hat365
Jul 21, 2017
Can confirm I am getting the same Ashley bug as others have mentioned here. The quest log says to meet Ashley at Vesper Heights, but no matter what day or time it is, she is not standing outside. I'm wondering if this has to do with the fact that I received and completed a pizza delivery quest at Vesper Heights while the quest was active?

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
yep, there's gonna be hotdog scene, blowjob scene, titjob scene all before sex with leslie so we are gonna wait atleast 3 updates for that which is give it or take around 1 year
I'm not a fan of hotdog but my mind is always ready for new kink... ;)

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes