Musashi777

Mar 20, 2018
Started playing yesterday and it is very good much better than a lot of the games I played love the art having the thick lines makes it look so much better than with thin. I play a ton of these games to see what works and doesn't sense I am helping someone with their game (art/programming). One question though are we going to get women with different body types so far they are all the bimbo body type we have no thin women or fit women with abs or shortstacks it gets stale when every women feels the same. Also is there a way to change the controls I really don't like them.

Last edited:
Reactions: ObsidianShard

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Started playing yesterday and it is very good much better than a lot of the games I played love the art having the thick lines makes it look so much better than with thin. I play a ton of these games to see what works and doesn't sense I am helping someone with their game (art/programming). One question though are we going to get women with different body types so far they are all the bimbo body type we have no thin women or fit women with abs or shortstacks it gets stale when every women feels the same. Also is there a way to change the controls I really don't like them.
Well, there's Bev, the other girl in Ashley's D&D group, if you want a girl who doesn't have giant ass and titties. Personally, I think it's a good direction as-is: It's better to know your audience and target them with a laser precision, than it is to try to be everything to everyone and end up pleasing nobody overly much. (I would not complain, though, if we got a big titty buff lady who also has muscles. Muscle mommies are good.)

--------

Wait a minute...

1660120996923.png

THAT'S NOT A HITACHI

THAT'S UNSAFE USE OF LAB EQUIPMENT

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
Seeing the last updated harem-bed image...

*a pre-recorded, monotone voice coming from the bed*

Ma'am...would you pls not bring sharp objects with you into the "Magical-Harem Hell-Bed 10000"...or dangerous items in general?
"Magical-Harem Hell-Bed 10000" just returned from it's maintenance and repair cycle in Hell-Support...and you don't wanna lose warranty for breaking the terms of use...thank you very much.

...Also if you're interested in additional products or lifetime updates to "Magical-Harem Hell-Bed 10000", pls refer to our website or contact the support hotline.

Magical-Harem Hell-Bed 10000: The real demon stud's choice!

• Haha
Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Eyyy thanks for playing, glad you liked it!

As far as body types go, there are and will be different types of girls but they all are gonna still be in my style, which is this exaggerated figure. Grace, Sam, and Arianna have abs, Sam and Grace have defined muscle in their thighs, Sunny and Tammy are chubby, Babs and Gabbi are thin and petite, and most girls have varying degrees of curves, different skin tones, hair styles, heights, weights, and personalities. I don't feel at all that the girls feel the same, I think they are all very different from each other.

Jabba133

Oct 2, 2019
Hello, big fan of the game. Haven't played he last few updates. Pretty cool progress! In my current playtrough I am stuck at "Talk to Asha and find a way to win the race". Any clue of where i can find her? I know where the angel spawn(left of school) but her... no idea. Help?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hello, big fan of the game. Haven't played he last few updates. Pretty cool progress! In my current playtrough I am stuck at "Talk to Asha and find a way to win the race". Any clue of where i can find her? I know where the angel spawn(left of school) but her... no idea. Help?
Searching the thread for Asha brought this up: #2,972

RazerVee

Nov 10, 2021
As far as I know this can be a sign of a few things:
  1. There was an error when you downloaded the APK, and so you need to re-download it.
  2. There was an error duing the install of DD, so you need to re-install it.
  3. Your phone is too old (whether that be the hardware or the operating system version).
  4. Some other compatibility issue with your phone.
First things first, always restart your phone just to make sure that doesn't fix it. After that you can try point 1 and 2. If the issue is caused by 3 or 4, I'm afraid I can't help there. There may be something else causing the issue as well, but it's near impossible to fix something when you don't know the cause.

To my knowledge, they're in localStorage. The issue with that is, your phone needs to be rooted to access that. Anyone rooting their phone claims full responsibility for doing so, I do not encourage nor endorse doing that.
Really thanks dude. My system version is outdated, after i update my system the game is run in good well, but it's has a little problem, the game still lagging on interface but not has a significant effect

Zakko

Lead Developer of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Really thanks dude. My system version is outdated, after i update my system the game is run in good well, but it's has a little problem, the game still lagging on interface but not has a significant effect
Things get optimised the best they can, but sometimes the hardware is just too old or weak to run something smoothly. Better a bit laggy than not playing at all, though :BootyTime:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
How do I install spy cameras and what do I do after that
If you bought them at the electronics store, you go back to your apartment and put them in the spots that show up on screen. Wait a few days and then check your phone gallery for a new picture of Leslie. That's it for this update. More info just 2 pages prior: #3,217

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
I didn't say there was gonna be a delay, was letting subs know that this first event I'm working on has a shit-ton of images and is taking longer than I planned.
Well if you hadn't made the bed so damn big you wouldn't have had to build all the supports in the basement to keep it from collapsing. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: BreadManGames

Asaara667

Jan 27, 2021
hi! nice game. but i am stuck at the gym walking with cassie and roy, i dont know what i have to do.
can someone helpme pls

Viressa

May 24, 2018
hi! nice game. but i am stuck at the gym walking with cassie and roy, i dont know what i have to do.
can someone helpme pls
Did you go into the gym early? If you go inside the gym before you're sent there by the quest to see Cassie, that breaks the scripts for the quest when you get to it and softlocks the game. No fix for it except to reload a save from before you went inside the gym the first time, unfortunately. (If you haven't kept back-up saves, then, welp. Start over.)

A second possibility for the bug is, when I played the game, I tried to do the janitor job at the hospital and somehow the script controlling that broke and the spots I was supposed to clean up didn't appear. I just assumed the job wasn't implemented yet and left, and this broke all the cutscenes in the game and made the gym scene softlock. Reloading to before I attempted to do the janitor job fixed the problem. I wasn't able to reproduce this bug (the job worked fine on subsequent attempts) but perhaps you ran into it too?

Last edited:
Reactions: Asaara667

Asaara667

Jan 27, 2021
Did you go into the gym early? If you go inside the gym before you're sent there by the quest to see Cassie, that breaks the scripts for the quest when you get to it and softlocks the game. No fix for it except to reload a save from before you went inside the gym the first time, unfortunately. (If you haven't kept back-up saves, then, welp. Start over.)

A second possibility for the bug is, when I played the game, I tried to do the janitor job at the hospital and somehow the script controlling that broke and the spots I was supposed to clean up didn't appear. I just assumed the job wasn't implemented yet and left, and this broke all the cutscenes in the game and made the gym scene softlock. Reloading to before I attempted to do the janitor job fixed the problem. I wasn't able to reproduce this bug (the job worked fine on subsequent attempts) but perhaps you ran into it too?
hello, yes i did. i will to star over the game xd. thanks :3

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
What do you mean you are stuck walking at the gym?

Did you go to the gym after Leslie bought the membership for you or before? If before, go to a previous save and don't enter the gym until you get the membership.
If you went to the gym after getting the membership, did you go to all the hot spots for the tour in the gym?
hello, yes i did. i will to star over the game xd. thanks :3
Save in a new save slot EVERY single time the save prompt comes up (every morning you wake up, and at some other key points it comes up). You have enough slots. That way if you run into a problem while playing, you only have to go back 1 day at most.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes