Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is there an indication that I reached the end of version 0.04.1?

Because the Main Story-quest tells me to "Complete Side Quests and other characters!" and I have done all other quests.
Or did I miss an event/quest trigger on the map?
I have a video at #2,700 which shows all the quests that are available and how they appear after completion. You can compare to see if you have done them all.

Note that there are three quests that continue to show as incomplete even when completed: "Sabotage", "Spy Cameras", and "Church"

Reactions: BreadManGames

Viressa

May 24, 2018
any informations about next update please ?
Sabrina's update. She should be content-complete by the end of it. There will also be a small amount of progression with Leslie and Ashley, but don't expect to get to fuck them or anything. No word as far as I know as to whether Sabrina will have any sisters or a mother character introduced.

Jul 21, 2018
the one who got Sifa and Sofia is quite the genius. Indeed
I wouldn't say genius, when he didn't get to suggest Brenda that stream.
Each update going forward will have a small amount of progression toward a family member in addition to the fuller content toward the main character of the update. So basically don't expect to get to penetrate the family until the game is near-complete.
Bread's current thoughts are making it to home with Leslie by v.10-v.12, so I wouldn't say near-completion of the game for her, but still a few more updates till we get there.
Sabrina's update. She should be content-complete by the end of it. There will also be a small amount of progression with Leslie and Ashley, but don't expect to get to fuck them or anything. No word as far as I know as to whether Sabrina will have any sisters or a mother character introduced.
Don't forget that Leslie and two of the other family members are planned to get some content each update going forward. As for Sabrina, I wouldn't put too much money on any family members. The cast is quite nearly filled to the brim already.

volporo

Jul 12, 2019
I have a video at #2,700 which shows all the quests that are available and how they appear after completion. You can compare to see if you have done them all.

Note that there are three quests that continue to show as incomplete even when completed: "Sabotage", "Spy Cameras", and "Church"
My questbook looks like the one in the video so I have completed this version.

Thanks for the info.

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
Hey it's been a week since this stream so it is for y'all - this was a lot of fun, taking suggestions for girls and poses for 3some scenes in the future!

View attachment 2034364
Seeing the one with Ashley and her "DnD" friend....Something tells me that the moment Ashley shoves her friends head down that cock, an announcer with a stern voice will say "FATALITY" ...

But for real, those are all great poses...how about a "one time thing"? Like, in one scene MC really wants to bang two girls and is like "man too bad I only have one massive cock...gotta do one after another" and Lillith (who is already around) is like
"Who says you can't?" flicks her finger and MC grows a second, identically sized penis...and well ya know.

But then again, which mortal woman would...not question that? So only way this works is with someone who knows about the Demon Deal. :unsure:

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Seeing the one with Ashley and her "DnD" friend....Something tells me that the moment Ashley shoves her friends head down that cock, an announcer with a stern voice will say "FATALITY" ...

But for real, those are all great poses...how about a "one time thing"? Like, in one scene MC really wants to bang two girls and is like "man too bad I only have one massive cock...gotta do one after another" and Lillith (who is already around) is like
"Who says you can't?" flicks her finger and MC grows a second, identically sized penis...and well ya know.

But then again, which mortal woman would...not question that? So only way this works is with someone who knows about the Demon Deal. :unsure:
yeah anyone that's involved in that kind of scene would have to be very aware of MCs situation. Folks have suggested the dual-dick scene in the past and it's been done well in other things, I wouldn't be against it for a one-off thing at some point, late game

gojio001

Nov 17, 2021
i would be grateful for any Ashley content even if it just an ass shot..

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Ahoy maties, I just posted an update on my substar and the discord about the schedule of this version. Being realistic about it, I'm not getting this thing out as-is by October - it's a huge update, slightly bigger than the last one, and is going to take awhile to do it right.

Basically I've posited to folks whether they would prefer having the update come out later as a whole gigantic thing or be split into two, still sizable, versions. If you're subbed on Subscribestar, please vote, and if you're on the Discord, vote in the events channel on what you would prefer

MacLovin'

Jun 12, 2018

I guess since Ashley is aware and a believer she wouldn’t question it too much. We still have to find the other girl though

Morioh1999

Dec 2, 2019
I wouldn't say genius, when he didn't get to suggest Brenda that stream.

Bread's current thoughts are making it to home with Leslie by v.10-v.12, so I wouldn't say near-completion of the game for her, but still a few more updates till we get there.

Don't forget that Leslie and two of the other family members are planned to get some content each update going forward. As for Sabrina, I wouldn't put too much money on any family members. The cast is quite nearly filled to the brim already.
really?

htaw1

Oct 8, 2019
Got to say I saw the game and was thinking "Oh another one of those flashbang nut games" Boy was I wrong. The story so far I like, can't wait to see more. The art style is what really threw me off. When I got to the first H-work I was waiting for a white screen and then o look she is cover in nut... naa this one has some clean animation work and the after shots on some of the H-works *Chief kiss* The one I loved the most was mom after you nut on her boobs.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Got to say I saw the game and was thinking "Oh another one of those flashbang nut games" Boy was I wrong. The story so far I like, can't wait to see more. The art style is what really threw me off. When I got to the first H-work I was waiting for a white screen and then o look she is cover in nut... naa this one has some clean animation work and the after shots on some of the H-works *Chief kiss* The one I loved the most was mom after you nut on her boobs.
Dunno why but I have fun with the nut animations haha - thanks for playing and glad you had fun!

Lunasmeow

Jul 22, 2017
In fact, just knowing you ain’t gonna skimp on the lesbian/3some content is awesome.
This. Because I am so tired of how every harem game is so afraid to have a threesome where the girls enjoy you AND each other instead of JUST you. Why people consider the harem girls having fun with each other NTR I'll never understand.

Also, BreadManGames I found a glitch? If you buy the cameras before the game outright TELLS you to, you're unable to complete the quest. I bought the cameras, placed them... and nothing. Then LATER the game told me to buy them and I'd already done everything so I couldn't progress.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
This. Because I am so tired of how every harem game is so afraid to have a threesome where the girls enjoy you AND each other instead of JUST you. Why people consider the harem girls having fun with each other NTR I'll never understand.

Also, BreadManGames I found a glitch? If you buy the cameras before the game outright TELLS you to, you're unable to complete the quest. I bought the cameras, placed them... and nothing. Then LATER the game told me to buy them and I'd already done everything so I couldn't progress.
Do you see a photo of Leslie in the shower on the gallery in the phone in the game? If so, you're all good. It's been known since the release about the quest log not showing "complete" for that and two other quests.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes