Morioh1999

Dec 2, 2019
100% agreed, incestuous F/F is so rare in these games it's physically painful. My #1 fetish is seeing mother and daughter or sister and sister make out, and I'm not ashamed to admit it!

Feral-on-female monsterfucking is #2 but I doubt that happens in this game unless the MC gets a monstrous demon form he can transform into or something.
yeah, no beastility. i think for the game in anyform by my sources.

Reactions: lxh123

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
100% agreed, incestuous F/F is so rare in these games it's physically painful. My #1 fetish is seeing mother and daughter or sister and sister make out, and I'm not ashamed to admit it!

Feral-on-female monsterfucking is #2 but I doubt that happens in this game unless the MC gets a monstrous demon form he can transform into or something.
I like the idea of the girls enjoying each other, and I definitely think we'll have that. As for your second point, no bestiality - but monster forms? Can't say never on it haha

Reactions: Viressa

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
Last week's teaser art - Jump Scare!

View attachment 2031280
MC's hand sinks deeper into the flesh of perfect bubbly ass...and deeper...he tries to pull his hand off, to no avail.
Sinking even deeper into the flesh, in panic he now grabs his right arm just below the elbow with his left hand. He pulls with all his might, again with no avail...until his entire right arm vanishes into the depts of bubbly ass meat. Screams of fear and panic fill the room while slowly the rest of his body is sucked in...
He opens his eyes and sees: * literally the (trippy) 1974 opening of Dr. Who *

Before waking up in his bed...bathed in his sweat.
"There was definetly something in those brownies yesterday"- he thought...

Viressa

May 24, 2018
that sketch was an early on from before I started development on the game, when MC was taller. He's short and will remain short in game
I assumed it was just an anatomy ref fail, he's got that shota protagonist head but on an adult body and it looks very strange. (But fair, this is an old sketch that's basically just concept art, so I shouldn't criticize it overly much.)

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes