Jun 27, 2022
Last edited:
Reactions: BreadManGames

Artificial_Station

Oct 25, 2018
Well, the game in the previous version worked normally, it opened without any problem, then in this version the game opens on a black screen, the feeling of frustration is high, when Failed to initialize graphics appears. Windows 10. If there is any way to solve this, I would be happy ^^

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Well, the game in the previous version worked normally, it opened without any problem, then in this version the game opens on a black screen, the feeling of frustration is high, when Failed to initialize graphics appears. Windows 10. If there is any way to solve this, I would be happy ^^
the nwjs files were updated, as was the Corescript for rpgmaker, between the last update and this one. Make sure all of your graphics drivers are up to date, good luck!

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i think i hit a bug?
says to go to midtown to meet ashley by apartments but she is never there.
any help?
See the last minute of the video I posted here at the beginning of July. If you have the quest listed on your log to go to Vesper Apartments, then your gameplay should look similar to my video. If it does not, please provide specifics and screenshots/video behind a spoiler tag (to keep from having a wall of a single post). Thanks.

Reactions: BreadManGames

dlmn

Jan 8, 2022
Boys, this is bug or i miss some content? I place cameras but Leslie say she did no more training with me.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Boys, this is bug or i miss some content? I place cameras but Leslie say she did no more training with me.
this quest and I think the laundry quest were left unclosed by mistake. If you installed all three cams and got the pic on Leslie's page in the phone, you did everything for that quest - so far, more is coming in future updates.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes