HueJass123

Jun 13, 2022
Started the new update from file 50 and completed all of the quest logs, but I haven't been able to access any of the new content, and I haven't found anything by exploring the world. Is there a way I can access the new content? I've included the save in question

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Started the new update from file 50 and completed all of the quest logs, but I haven't been able to access any of the new content, and I haven't found anything by exploring the world. Is there a way I can access the new content? I've included the save in question
You actually have not completed all the quests that are available. I have a video at #2,700 which shows all the quests that are available and how they appear after completion. You are missing, at the least, the quests for Mom, Sabotage the Laundry, Cassie, and Arianna

Have you interacted with Leslie (the mom) much in your play through (breakfast, dinner, working out in the evening (the dumbbells in the living room), watched a movie with her on the couch at night)? I mean, you completed the camera quest - so there is a picture in the phone gallery from that. The laundry quest is activated in the laundry room, Cassie quest is activated after you work out with Leslie often enough. Arianna is the runner in the park.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
probably too late to help, but you do have to watch a romantic movie with Leslie to start the updates main content

HueJass123

Jun 13, 2022
probably too late to help, but you do have to watch a romantic movie with Leslie to start the updates main content
Went back and completed all the quests I missed in my last save - the latest mom scene for me is her topless HJ. Watching romantic movies and interacting with her through the day doesnt start any new content for me, is her HJ scene the latest update? File in question is below

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Went back and completed all the quests I missed in my last save - the latest mom scene for me is her topless HJ. Watching romantic movies and interacting with her through the day doesnt start any new content for me, is her HJ scene the latest update? File in question is below
if you've gotten to her topless HJ that's all for Leslie in that update

MacLovin'

Jun 12, 2018
Hey it's been a week since this stream so it is for y'all - this was a lot of fun, taking suggestions for girls and poses for 3some scenes in the future!

View attachment 2034364
I would say a Mother/Aunt and Cousin/Sister threesome would be great. A Chiwa and her sister threesome too!

Otherwise just seeing a Mom and Sis 3some made my day. In fact, just knowing you ain’t gonna skimp on the lesbian/3some content is awesome

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I would say a Mother/Aunt and Cousin/Sister threesome would be great. A Chiwa and her sister threesome too!

Otherwise just seeing a Mom and Sis 3some made my day. In fact, just knowing you ain’t gonna skimp on the lesbian/3some content is awesome
Yessss, Leslie/Aunt Cass content. What's better than one milf? Two milfs. Who are sisters.

Can we have sex with someone from mc family already?
Each update going forward will have a small amount of progression toward a family member in addition to the fuller content toward the main character of the update. So basically don't expect to get to penetrate the family until the game is near-complete.

volporo

Jul 12, 2019
Is there an indication that I reached the end of version 0.04.1?

Because the Main Story-quest tells me to "Complete Side Quests and other characters!" and I have done all other quests.
Or did I miss an event/quest trigger on the map?

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes