Jun 27, 2022
V.05.5 audience 101%. V .05.5-->V.06 i don't know for sure.
Personally I prefer big updates . It is very potential.

Last edited:

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
is there any ETA for 5.5?
bro I don't even have .5 out yet haha - I can't give any estimates before I've started work on it, but I would for sure assume faster than this one as it's less content and we have most of the scripts written already

so you will create new stuff for leslie in 5.5v?
what are you doing here? Get back on the discord where you belong. But yes, all Leslie all the time

V.05.5 audience 101%. V .05.5-->V.06 i don't know for sure.
Personally I prefer big updates . It is very potential.
I like big updates as well, even the smaller ones I do are still decently sized though, and I will hate myself if we have a dev-cycle this long again so I think a little smaller is definitely better in this case

Jun 27, 2022
bro I don't even have .5 out yet haha - I can't give any estimates before I've started work on it, but I would for sure assume faster than this one as it's less content and we have most of the scripts written already

what are you doing here? Get back on the discord where you belong. But yes, all Leslie all the time

I like big updates as well, even the smaller ones I do are still decently sized though, and I will hate myself if we have a dev-cycle this long again so I think a little smaller is definitely better in this case
Smaller updates are also good.

Reactions: BreadManGames

Morioh1999

Dec 2, 2019

Idk if i take it as a compliment or insult of what you say about me, bread.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadManGames

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Uh, you do read the boards here that the Creator frequently responds to this thread?
This is a pirate forum, posting links to paywalled content is allowed. Sometimes if a developer is active in the community and well-respected, subscribers won't leak the game early out of courtesy, but that's far from a guaranteed thing. The window of exclusivity is pretty short either way, it won't kill anybody to have to wait 5 days for Big Titty Goth GF.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes