Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
If you support at $10 or higher on Ko-fi you will get a direct message with the link. It'll also be posted in the ko-fi channel on discord if you've linked your accounts!
Not too familiar with Ko-fi. Does that only work with subscription or one-time also?

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Not too familiar with Ko-fi. Does that only work with subscription or one-time also?
I beleive it's subscription only as that is what provides the discord role/tier level, otherwise it's counted as a tip or donation or whatever. If you wanted to you can always sub and unsub after it drops, either way I appreciate you asking/the support!

pxei12

Jul 10, 2018
I beleive it's subscription only as that is what provides the discord role/tier level, otherwise it's counted as a tip or donation or whatever. If you wanted to you can always sub and unsub after it drops, either way I appreciate you asking/the support!
Does it have a price according to Brazilian currency? dollar hurts :cry:

hobobrother

Jul 16, 2020
Hype for this update, I really like how you are managing your project BreadManGames if I ever release my project I hope to handle it like you have done so far... I would love to see your animation process is funny how on the internet is hard to find any kind quality content on this.

Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Hype for this update, I really like how you are managing your project BreadManGames if I ever release my project I hope to handle it like you have done so far... I would love to see your animation process is funny how on the internet is hard to find any kind quality content on this.
Maybe I could do a stream on it at some point. I use Live2D for most of my stuff, some framexframe when I need to and all the cumshots are handdrawn, it could be fun but Live2D's ui and workflow is kinda whack. I'll think about it, and thank you I appreciate the praise!

Last edited:
Reactions: hobobrother

hobobrother

Jul 16, 2020
Maybe I could do a stream on it at some point. I use Live2D for most of my stuff, some framexframe when I need to and all the cumshots are handdrawn, it could be fun but Live2D's ui and workflow is kinda whack. I'll think about it, and thank you I appreciate the praise@
I don't follow your streams (shame on me) but if it pops up on here obviously I will follow along, I'm just feeling waters with this 2d ero animation stuff I'm just in awe at how hard is to find quality resources on this stuff hope fully soon I can find some kind of rhythm to my workflow...

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I don't follow your streams (shame on me) but if it pops up on here obviously I will follow along, I'm just feeling waters with this 2d ero animation stuff I'm just in awe at how hard is to find quality resources on this stuff hope fully soon I can find some kind of rhythm to my workflow...
If you wanna catch the streams your best bet is to come hang out on Discord, it's open to the public and streams are announced there. (Invite link in the OP.)

Reactions: hobobrother

eternalkaiser

Sep 2, 2019
I only do 5 days between private and public release, most of that time is catching more bugs reported by the beta release group but yeah if I had more time that would be a good strategy
i like to support good games when i see them, why dont you have patron? i never used any of the things you have...is there a reason you cant be on patron or what ever?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
i like to support good games when i see them, why dont you have patron? i never used any of the things you have...is there a reason you cant be on patron or what ever?
Patreon doesn't allow incest unless you censor it (mom -> "landlady" or similar). Incest is a pretty heavy theme of this game and Bread decided to not use patreon rather than censor himself.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes