zidane10

Oct 7, 2022
The release is the whole game. Saves from older versions will not be compatible with the new release.

While waiting for your download to complete, delete all game files for Demon Deals already on your computer - if you have any.
After the download is finished, unzip into a game folder.
Run the EXE.
If you have never played the game before, start a new game. When the save option opens up every in-game morning (or anytime it pops up), save your progress in a new save slot (or rotate through 3-7 save slots).
If you have played to the end of v0.4.1, then continue the game by opening up the provided save in slot #50.
You said that the saves from older versions will be not compatible.... so should i start the game from beginning when 0.5 is out or what ?

Dec 12, 2020
This is a pirate forum, posting links to paywalled content is allowed. Sometimes if a developer is active in the community and well-respected, subscribers won't leak the game early out of courtesy, but that's far from a guaranteed thing. The window of exclusivity is pretty short either way, it won't kill anybody to have to wait 5 days for Big Titty Goth GF.
My philosophy is the more people leaking my game, the more potential subscribers I can get if I would do this full time. I'd take the bare minimum regimens to make it harder to leak but ultimately would have the official release a little over a week apart and taking comms in-between updates if I were a developer.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
My philosophy is the more people leaking my game, the more potential subscribers I can get if I would do this full time. I'd take the bare minimum regimens to make it harder to leak but ultimately would have the official release a little over a week apart and taking comms in-between updates if I were a developer.
I only do 5 days between private and public release, most of that time is catching more bugs reported by the beta release group but yeah if I had more time that would be a good strategy

MacLovin'

Jun 12, 2018
Hey everyone! We are about 24hrs away from v.05's release - I'll be posting the links around 10AM PST tomorrow on Subscribestar. Have a great one and thanks for supporting this project (in whatever way you choose to do so)!

Here's last week's teaser image!
View attachment 2240156
Ha, Leslie, Leslie…
Damn I swear this is the hottest 2D mom in a game ever. Don't even know who comes even remotely close

provok

May 12, 2018
hi breadman i would like to know if you will release version 5.0 on ko-fi
Hey everyone! We are about 24hrs away from v.05's release - I'll be posting the links around 10AM PST tomorrow on Subscribestar. Have a great one and thanks for supporting this project (in whatever way you choose to do so)!

Here's last week's teaser image!
View attachment 2240156
hi breadman i would like to know if you will release v.05 on ko-fi

Reactions: FlyerReady

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
hi breadman i would like to know if you will release version 5.0 on ko-fi

hi breadman i would like to know if you will release v.05 on ko-fi
If you support at $10 or higher on Ko-fi you will get a direct message with the link. It'll also be posted in the ko-fi channel on discord if you've linked your accounts!

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes