zonked5000

Dec 12, 2018
Gonna bust so hard to this, that I'm gonna go to the moon, and them I'm gonna bust an equally hard nut to return myself to earth. Hopefully the longevity of the erotica that I observed while busting the first nut, will sit with me for long enough for a second one, or I fear that I may die in the cold vacuum of outerspace. If a space program finds a guy covered in jizz on the moon, you'll know it was me.

Jul 21, 2018
View attachment 2242438
Is that means that i finished the game? Is there any other missions??
Am i ready to play 0.5 version?
If you click right in the quest journal where the book icon changes to be filled with lots of book tabs, then it will show you a list of completed quests. The only ones that you have to explore the town to start are Sabotage the Laundry and Arianna. If those 2 are there, then you are ready for v.05.

Last edited:

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
Awww man, now I gotta be careful not to look at spoilers of stuff happening in the update (story wise)
...just 5 moar days :sneaky:

* goas back to his fire drum like a good poor bottom-feeder peasant and waits for the public version *;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: renpygod

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Alright y'all, today's the day - As I said previously I won't be on here from basically after I send this post til when I post the public version on Thursday. If you do play it early have fun, hopefully there's no bugs but if there are please be cool about it and help us out by letting me know in the bug-report channel on the Discord.

If you're not a regular be aware of the current 'no spoiler' rules on there, and keep relevant info in their proper chats. Have a great weekend and happy gaming!

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
Gonna bust so hard to this, that I'm gonna go to the moon, and them I'm gonna bust an equally hard nut to return myself to earth. Hopefully the longevity of the erotica that I observed while busting the first nut, will sit with me for long enough for a second one, or I fear that I may die in the cold vacuum of outerspace. If a space program finds a guy covered in jizz on the moon, you'll know it was me.
To be honest unless the first one lands you to the moon the return should be granted by earth gravitational pull.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
BreadManGames hey bread, what do you think about, Sunny give idea to leslie to 'help her' going to human art painting. She love the idea and decide to invite MC with her. But it was a nude painting and they invite all participant to be piece of work.
Big tease here, excitment, mc showing his manhood, they need to do some close position etc

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes