casita

Nov 21, 2020
good, I have a problem in mom's mission, she starts jerking me off, after finishing she does it again and when the scene is supposed to end I repeat everything again please help

casita

Nov 21, 2020
At which point in the story are you?
I finished almost all the stories I'm missing the mission after hell with sabrina that also bugged me and in the story of the mother it is the first time that she gives him a handjob while the mc is sitting and she bends over to give him a handjob

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
I finished almost all the stories I'm missing the mission after hell with sabrina that also bugged me and in the story of the mother it is the first time that she gives him a handjob while the mc is sitting and she bends over to give him a handjob
Are you playing on PC or what platform?

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2023/03/12

Good chunk completed this week! I am so relieved to be past that big event and all its art - it's not the last one that will require a lot of art but what I'm in now is a bit smaller and I should be able to get through it in less time.

Last two streams on our current schedule, Monday we're doing some logos for around the town map, and Friday we're redoing Paul's Bust Art.

Have a great week y'all!

- Breadman
5_5_Progress_Log_11_Post.png

bleach4613

Mar 22, 2018
where the hell is the laundry basket to swap the workout outfit with? and how do i find asha so i can talk to her? thought it would maybe be at the church but i cant go in there

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
where the hell is the laundry basket to swap the workout outfit with? and how do i find asha so i can talk to her? thought it would maybe be at the church but i cant go in there
Laundry basket appears after you progress far enough with Leslie, after the first day of school/watching a romantic movie with her it should be there.

You have to keep visiting the angels (white disc exterior left side of of school) to get to Asha again.

These are both super common questions that have been asked/answered a lot, I would recommend using the search bar or, if you have access to the discord, checking the faq channel for any other questions that come up. Good luck!

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes