BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Huh. Interesting? Guess May be people wanted to gravitate to the stuff that's most closest to what your doing now (The therapist you go to and neighbor)?
that does make sense, I dunno. Aside from all of the final three being... Exotic, I guess? - aside from that they really don't have much in common other than proximity to MC or his family

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
that does make sense, I dunno. Aside from all of the final three being... Exotic, I guess? - aside from that they really don't have much in common other than proximity to MC or his family
Proximity is important... Who wants a long distance relationship! :p
besides the best action is a threesome with girls who aren't shy about playing with other girls and who doesn't want their therapist, while they fuck with your head you can fuck with their ass....:eek: I might have overshared!!! I guess I'll have something to talk about at my next session :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: BreadManGames

vincentolog

Feb 20, 2021
F95 always makes me lower the resolution of the images I upload, anyway on DD's discord they are in original format in case you want to download them there, if you have fan art ideas that you want to see, write them down and during this month I will make some of them to continue practicing, once I am more comfortable with my work I will increase the rate of uploading works but only until I am satisfied with myself. View attachment 2443606 Have a good start to the week everyone friends.
This is GOLD brah. Hope to see Ashley & Brenda together as student & teacher.
Pretty butts in school miniskirt?!!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PixelKatto

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Bit of a specific question but does anyone have a save just before school starts? Leslie getting the MCs dick on her face is one of those really hot scenes that's not in the gallery, sadly I just discovered my old save doesn't work with v0.5

Reactions: FakoSIL

Joey1264

Sep 29, 2020
Lets see...
The next teaser should be Leslie kissing and sucking on the MC's balls...

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes