Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
I purposefully made them hot to mess with folks, but they are (as far as I can see into the future) solidly non-sexable NPCs unfortunately haha
My brainfart imagines that it is in fact only one person. And just like that one villager in Avatar: The last Airbender, she keeps "vanishing" behind the counter to change wigs and name-tags...doing it in such an obvious manner, it drives people (MC) crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: BreadManGames

PixelKatto

Oct 25, 2022
F95 always makes me lower the resolution of the images I upload, anyway on DD's discord they are in original format in case you want to download them there, if you have fan art ideas that you want to see, write them down and during this month I will make some of them to continue practicing, once I am more comfortable with my work I will increase the rate of uploading works but only until I am satisfied with myself. Brenda n Cassie at beach.PNG Have a good start to the week everyone friends.

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
F95 always makes me lower the resolution of the images I upload, anyway on DD's discord they are in original format in case you want to download them there, if you have fan art ideas that you want to see, write them down and during this month I will make some of them to continue practicing, once I am more comfortable with my work I will increase the rate of uploading works but only until I am satisfied with myself. View attachment 2443606 Have a good start to the week everyone friends.
Look at those assets

Dec 12, 2020
F95 always makes me lower the resolution of the images I upload, anyway on DD's discord they are in original format in case you want to download them there, if you have fan art ideas that you want to see, write them down and during this month I will make some of them to continue practicing, once I am more comfortable with my work I will increase the rate of uploading works but only until I am satisfied with myself. View attachment 2443606 Have a good start to the week everyone friends.
I think youre good enough to actually work on some of the are in the game, why don't you reach out to the developer and shoot your shot? I think you've got something here.

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
I think youre good enough to actually work on some of the are in the game, why don't you reach out to the developer and shoot your shot? I think you've got something here.
A handful of people have said this now. They do nice fanart, and their skills are progressing at a steady pace, but we won't be adding any other artists to the team.
We're not interested in another artist. Bread's unique style and continued improving of his skills is an extremely high bar, but even putting that aside—people are heavily underestimating the costs of running a team. We're only 3 on the team, and it's already incredibly expensive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Edu mark
Dec 12, 2020
A handful of people have said this now. They do nice fanart, and their skills are progressing at a steady pace, but we won't be adding any other artists to the team.
We're not interested in another artist. Bread's unique style and continued improving of his skills are an extremely high bar, but even putting that aside—people are heavily underestimating the costs of running a team. We're only 3 on the team, and it's already incredibly expensive.
Id do it for free for a time if I knew it'd pay off, but yall get the final say.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Think about it, how can it pay off if you do it for free? "Exposure" isn't a real currency.
Of course exposure is a currency, aside from the fact he claarly said "for a time" (Does "try before you buy" ring a bell?) Proving yourself is a huge factor to getting more opportunities in the future #Interns. Whether it is with this team or some other Dev starting a project, having a rep for being able to get the job done counts for a lot if you want to get paid for your hobby.
So many people fail to understand how hard it is to maintain a creative standard, doodling in your spare time is different from keeping up a steady pace while maintaining the quality.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Proving yourself is a huge factor to getting more opportunities in the future #Interns.
Interns are indeed "paid" in experience as they learn how to do the job as they work. That's why interns are students and graduates. Graphic artists, however, already know how to do the job, since that's why they're hired. The whole "we pay in exposure" is a scam by cheapskate business men who want to get professional artwork from a starting artist for free. Nobody's going to check out who made what drawing for anything to hire them. If any, these scummy employers will just go to another new artist and say they want something in that style, so they don't have to pay them.
So many people fail to understand how hard it is to maintain a creative standard, doodling in your spare time is different from keeping up a steady pace while maintaining the quality.
And if you get paid for it, it's no longer your spare time. See how that works?

PixelKatto

Oct 25, 2022
Lol, I'll say it again, I'm not looking for a job or anything like that, luckily my job as a concept artist is well paid and I have enough free time to dedicate it to making fan arts, animations, pixel art of my favorite game, this I take it as a practice to continuously improve and give a bit of life to the community, a while ago I was very eager to have more content from my favorite game and I know the work behind each update, so to shorten the wait I decided I myself make fan arts for myself and I share some of them with the community, Breadman is my inspiration and I'm just another fan who aspires to achieve things similar to his work, that's all, don't push the team because that's not my intention to share with you my work. :confused:

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Thank you.

Curious I know the next poll isn't for a few months ? Who scored in the top three other than Brenda last time (I'm a bit short on money now so can't check myself)?
uuuummm, Bex and Sunny. I had to go and check the victory doodle myself haha (kristine was a runner up that I didn't make her own doodle for, that's why she's also in there)

1678136893641.png

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
good art and models but men i which the game have more groping. it just boring Avery girl is lusting over his dick and they go straight to blowjobs and boob job pls add more groping ass grabing grinding kissing
+1
Boobs aren't just eye candy, would be nice to see some sneaky groping, brush pasts etc or is that being left for the naughtier corruption path?

Willdebeast

Jul 25, 2018
good art and models but men i which the game have more groping. it just boring Avery girl is lusting over his dick and they go straight to blowjobs and boob job pls add more groping ass grabing grinding kissing
+1
Couldn't agree more, we definitely could use some groping for some of those massive milkshakes AND Bubble-Butts/Jello Booties, And of course we can't forget about the Apples & Oranges Either. (Bread Make a Foot-Note for some Groping DLC) *Wink Wink*

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes