GhostMoth

Lead Writer of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2022
Need to think of a fun name for the weapon store owner. His dialogue should be funny to write when the time comes.

Reactions: DarkComics

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Is there a way to see the dialogue history or text log? My keyboard sometimes multi-clicks and I hate missing stuff, usually id use textractor but it doesn't work on these types of games.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Is there a way to see the dialogue history or text log? My keyboard sometimes multi-clicks and I hate missing stuff, usually id use textractor but it doesn't work on these types of games.
Not at this time but it is something we are looking to add in the near future!

Reactions: MangaKing

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
does anyone have a full save

The Newest versions have a save up to the new content on slot 50? If you need a full save I gotta get to my PC. but honestly the save and the Z will get you through the content pretty quick. (You'll miss a few scenes if you skip over em' with a complete save.)

donnuthole

Mar 18, 2019
I might be wrong, but there is no anal scenes so far in the game...are we gonna see some in the future? Either way this game is already S tier still in my opinion, S+ with some anal scene!

Reactions: Nikademis

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
I might be wrong, but there is no anal scenes so far in the game...are we gonna see some in the future? Either way this game is already S tier still in my opinion, S+ with some anal scene!
There's like half of one (Ashley's dream sequence) but yes, there will be! Brenda is the focus girl in v.06 and you best believe an ass like that is getting all the love it deserves

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes