Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
is this a VN or are the scenes animated with motion?
Visual novels may or may not have animations, that doesn't have much to do with them being VNs. Not entirely sure what your question is as such, so this should hopefully cover it:

There is gameplay in terms of you moving around in a 2D world. There are lots of CG images of both sexual and non-sexual acts, and there are animations of sexual acts, too.

Last edited:

PixelKatto

Oct 25, 2022
This week it was just updating parts of my pc that were already working badly, i hope to finish soon, for now i'm sharing a fan comic strip that i have in my collection and what i do when i'm bored, have a good weekend everyone, hype for today's stream! (postscript, sorry if there are grammatical errors, i still need to work more with my english)
CS1. PNG.PNG

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
This week it was just updating parts of my pc that were already working badly, i hope to finish soon, for now i'm sharing a fan comic strip that i have in my collection and what i do when i'm bored, have a good weekend everyone, hype for today's stream! (postscript, sorry if there are grammatical errors, i still need to work more with my english)
View attachment 2414475
These might be a good idea for a new Leslie scene. BreadManGames

sucklepuck

May 3, 2019
View attachment 2414475
Your English is actually pretty good! Great comic btw.

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
View attachment 2414475
lol mom is jealous.

Reactions: BunnyWing

Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
does the 0.0.5 last 6 months?
because I thought it would take about 2-3 months from 0.5 to 0.5.5 and then from 0.5.5 to 0.6 again about 2-3 months.

Joey1264

Sep 29, 2020
Speaking of infidelity, I would like to see Valerie cast a spell on MC to do her bidding.
Turning Sister Grace into a slutty valley girl might work as well.

Last edited:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Oh, come on. It's obvious from the start that Lillith is going to stab you in the back one way or the other. If that's not an act of betrayal...
No, she's going to stab you from the front. She has no complexes about her intentions on stealing your soul after all. There is no treason as she states her intentions from the very beggining.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
does the 0.0.5 last 6 months?
because I thought it would take about 2-3 months from 0.5 to 0.5.5 and then from 0.5.5 to 0.6 again about 2-3 months.
5.5 won't take 6mo, but I'm also not gonna put myself in a box and say it'll be out in X time or by X date. 5.5 is a family focused update, I'm working on big events with a LOT of animations, so it's taking a little longer than normal but I'm working as much as I can and am always on discord or substar or the weekly streams if you wanna keep up with where I'm at!

Speaking of infidelity, I would like to see Valerie cast a spell on MC to do her bidding.
Turning Sister Grace into a slutty valley girl might work as well.
I'm super excited about getting Val scenes eventually! Hot Goth older lady is nice, Hot Goth older lady with big tiddy goth gf is even better

Last edited:

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2023/02/26

Another long week done - made good progress in completing 3/4 animations for the current event. This one requires a ton of art and features four different characters - keep that in mind when the jump isn't that big next week haha, the way the logs work is by the number of tasks, it doesn't take into account the size of said tasks.

I'll be streaming NPC busts on both streams this week, Mon at 5PM PST and Fri at 10AM PST, and will have another teaser for y'all on Wednesday - have an awesome week!

- Breadman
1677437410277.png

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes