Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Progress Log - 2023/02/26

Another long week done - made good progress in completing 3/4 animations for the current event. This one requires a ton of art and features four different characters - keep that in mind when the jump isn't that big next week haha, the way the logs work is by the number of tasks, it doesn't take into account the size of said tasks.

I'll be streaming NPC busts on both streams this week, Mon at 5PM PST and Fri at 10AM PST, and will have another teaser for y'all on Wednesday - have an awesome week!

- Breadman
View attachment 2421334
Is the shaded part what has been completed this round?

vlad777sk

Nov 3, 2020
I have a spy camera, but the woman in the park always says I can't talk come when you have a camera,

I bought it in tech shop

Darkon99

Jun 21, 2017
Need to make the Gun store owner look more like Burt Gummer from the Tremors movie series. Then he would be perfect, give him an assistant that looks like Reba Macintyre, from Tremors 1 and it would be perfect

Reactions: BreadManGames

MrCoba2517

Mar 20, 2018
stealing the answer from the FAQ on discord as Zakko answered it better than I could (could also search this thread for the answer)

Q15: "Why do I get a 'Failed to Initialize Graphics' error / black screen (non-mobile)?" A: You need to update your graphics drivers directly from the manufacturer's site. Make sure they are up-to-date - and don't rely on Windows Update or similar as they always lag behind. If it still doesn't work and you know for a fact that your drivers are up-to-date, then your system does not meet the minimum requirements to run the game. * It's possible in the future that we'll release a "compatibility" version that may work on older systems (although it would run a lot poorer). This is no promise nor guarantee that will happen, just a possibility.
thanks man i go update my graphic then if i still have the problem then it is what it is

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
My first thought after seeing the gun store owner was like, "Wait a minute, Dale Gribble is that you?!"

My first thought (just because gun store) was
Owner: And this is for shooting down police helicopters...
MC: Oh I don't need anything like that....YET!

p.s. I love the floaties on the pool girl, never to late to learn something new, and/or face and overcome ones fears! (I guess she can't swim but is determined to change that now)

• Red Heart

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
My top 5 girls that I can't wait for the MC to slay:

#1...Destiny Linnet !!!!!!!!!!!!
#2...Ashley
#3...Tammy Linnet
#4...Cassie
#5...Brenda

I know the mom (Leslie) is supposed to be the ultimate prize, but she's WAY down the list for me (in the 8-10 range) in terms of characters that we've already been introduced to.

Man, I hope these 5 get it this year!

Last edited:

OMEGAKEK9000

Nov 15, 2020
DUde how are you playing that track ? everytime I try to play it. It keeps getting various errors or if i try converting it online from OGG to Mp3 is gives another error ? would appreciate some help
i use a player named - Potplayer -

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes