Skiraka

Oct 13, 2020
Rooting for you Breadman and the rest of the DD team!

If I can make just minor suggestions:

Can we get more dialogue variety when repeating scenes? Kinda like how the angels react differently to the MC after the first scenes. I think it adds a bit more personality to the characters without requiring entirely new scenes.

Also, since our favorite Aunt is the next target, can there be more focus on their body parts that obv makes us love em? I always get disappointed when a character is shown to be the big butt girl, but then her scenes end up being TF/Missionary.

Looking forward to all future updates, cheers.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
DUde how are you playing that track ? everytime I try to play it. It keeps getting various errors or if i try converting it online from OGG to Mp3 is gives another error ? would appreciate some help
You must have a corrupted file. No problem playing it as an OGG. Attached is an MP3 of it that I converted online just now.

chronicpaint

Feb 23, 2023
View attachment 2255388

Overview:
A young man moves into a new apartment, discovering a summoning circle and making a deal with a Demoness, gaining new physical...tools and abilities, in exchange for possibly losing his immortal soul!​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-27
Release Date: 2022-12-22
Developer: Breadman Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Old saves will not work, play from the included slot50 save or start a new game!
For Mobile users, no save is included unfortunately

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - GDRIVE - - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: MEGA - GDRIVE - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - GDRIVE - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - GDRIVE - -
WORKUPLOAD
Other: COMPRESSED

Extras: Graphic Improvement Mod (WIN Only) - Joiplay Instructions -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2255404 View attachment 2255408 View attachment 2255410 View attachment 1460733 View attachment 1460731 View attachment 1460734 View attachment 1460735 View attachment 1460737 View attachment 1558356 View attachment 1558361 View attachment 1558362 View attachment 1696776 View attachment 1696787 View attachment 1696789 View attachment 1898731 View attachment 1898732 View attachment 1898730
My favorite game so far. I can' get enough!

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
StreamSteam you keep posting stuff the devs (that's us!) have posted, or will post, to the thread. I'd appreciate it if you didn't, but instead linked the relevant posts. Especially the streams, where we post the originals in good quality, instead of lower quality screenshots. See below:
2 months since 0.5
[Image snipped]
(Already posted.) V
Progress Log - 2023/02/19

Completed Cassie's Event (main reason for not a lot of visual progress, her event has so many damn images it took way to long to complete) and have started on the next event's coding section. This one doesn't have quite as many animations but we'll see how it goes, I'm still having to dedicate time to assets creation and writing pretty regularly.

I'll be on stream with the last of the Bed girls for quite some time, adding Val in near Sabrina - usual time, Monday at 5PM PST!

- Breadman
[Image snipped]
And
Sabfap's mom joined the bed
[Images snipped]
(Lower quality screenshots posted mere moments after the stream, instead of giving us some time to post the good quality ones. This has happened several times.) V
This stream, Valerie was added to The Bed™!
[Images snipped]
Would totally appreciate the effort if we weren't keeping up with the thread, but we make an effort to do so! :BootyTime:

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes