Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I tested the game with and without patch 5.1, and I concluded that it definitely adds a game breaking bug that prevents you from entering your home after the Susan shopping event...Without it everything works fine.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
That bed seriously needs a real true redhead...
what's a true redhead? Like Angelina Red? Grace and Ashley have auburn hair, and Babs dyes hers red, but like copper-top carrot-head flaming orange-red is missing from the non-commission girls, I guess haha

Reactions: Nikademis

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2023/02/19

Completed Cassie's Event (main reason for not a lot of visual progress, her event has so many damn images it took way to long to complete) and have started on the next event's coding section. This one doesn't have quite as many animations but we'll see how it goes, I'm still having to dedicate time to assets creation and writing pretty regularly.

I'll be on stream with the last of the Bed girls for quite some time, adding Val in near Sabrina - usual time, Monday at 5PM PST!

- Breadman
1676834339416.png

Last edited:

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
BreadManGames looks nice, how long do you think will you develop this game before completing it ?
too long haha, I'm hoping my workflow speeds up as I have/am bringing people on to help and we are working on getting a good flow together. Even so, we're looking at several years of development time

Infinity and beyond...
Sorry...
your turn BreadMan
I mean, it's not too hyperbolic. dang, it might be more realism than hyperbole

Reactions: Sukme

windmills1

Jun 23, 2018
what's a true redhead? Like Angelina Red? Grace and Ashley have auburn hair, and Babs dyes hers red, but like copper-top carrot-head flaming orange-red is missing from the non-commission girls, I guess haha
Yup, definitely, like Angelina! She's so cool she deserved a place on the bed. Plus, how cool it'd be - to see how big she is, comparing to other characters
I just hope that at some point there would be some new content for her

Reactions: BreadManGames
Jul 12, 2021
Might I ask, when are the teachers gonna get some attention? Is it gonna be sooner or later? I just want to know how long to... for lack of a better term, ignore this game until. I'm sure I could have worded it better, but it eluded me.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes