pr83

May 5, 2017
This stream, Destiny was added to The Bed™!
View attachment 2398139
Maybe it's just me but I find some of the characters, especially dark, brown, hispanic characters are a bit samey looking. Without their clothes or signature hairstyle on it's hard to distinguish them. At first I confused Farah with Brenda until I noticed Brenda by the MC's side. If not for the bangles I won't even realize it was Farah. The trio in the middle that I marked are also eludes me, unless ofc one is the model that jogs in the park and the other two aren't in the game yet. Also the church twins and the history teaches are related? Big if true.
BED_Promo-Image_Destiny.jpg

MacLovin'

Jun 12, 2018
Maybe it's just me but I find some of the characters, especially dark, brown, hispanic characters are a bit samey looking. Without their clothes or signature hairstyle on it's hard to distinguish them. At first I confused Farah with Brenda until I noticed Brenda by the MC's side. If not for the bangles I won't even realize it was Farah. The trio in the middle that I marked are also eludes me, unless ofc one is the model that jogs in the park and the other two aren't in the game yet. Also the church twins and the history teaches are related? Big if true.
View attachment 2398201
I think as with every art style, the characters are gonna have similarities. I could spot pretty much anyone without confusion on this pic.
Also the church sisters are

Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
View attachment 2398201
Hm, I mean they're all drawn in the same art style, so there's gonna be some similarities, and this image is quite zoomed out so it's hard to see the smaller details, but the characters are all designed to look quite different from each other as much as possible.

Amira (I think you got the name confused with Farah, not sure if that's from another game or something) does have a similar skin tone to Brenda, but Brenda is quite a bit taller and has much smaller breasts, they have different hair colors/lengths/styles, different nose shapes, different builds altogether (aside form being hyper-curvy which is just something I do)

Same can be said for the Freeman sisters, the black girls in the upper left touching each other. Chiwa has lighter skin, they have different hair textures and styles, different builds (Chiwa has big boobs and has an hourglass figure, Oluchi has smaller boobs and is pear-shaped).

The trio you highlighted int he middle are all related - Arianna, Sofia, and Sofia's daughter Sifa - so there's gonna be similarities between them. Everyone in the image is in game, also, just some only appear in the school update thus far, though you do meet Sifa in the grocery store when doing the laundry quest as well.

TLDR just that first paragraph, the rest is me just pointing out specifics haha

Reactions: pr83 and PixelKatto

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Does anyone know the keyboard Commands for battle and for everything else?
Q is your ranged attack, E is melee, and 1 is heal
J is for the quest log (journal), P is for phone, M is for Map

what all do i need to download? This game looks awesome.
It depends what you're downloading it on, like what system, but it shouldn't be much more complicated than downloading the corresponding file from the OP

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
stealing the answer from the FAQ on discord as Zakko answered it better than I could (could also search this thread for the answer)

Q15: "Why do I get a 'Failed to Initialize Graphics' error / black screen (non-mobile)?" A: You need to update your graphics drivers directly from the manufacturer's site. Make sure they are up-to-date - and don't rely on Windows Update or similar as they always lag behind. If it still doesn't work and you know for a fact that your drivers are up-to-date, then your system does not meet the minimum requirements to run the game. * It's possible in the future that we'll release a "compatibility" version that may work on older systems (although it would run a lot poorer). This is no promise nor guarantee that will happen, just a possibility.

ikh22ty

Apr 23, 2019
I went to Sal's market on the East Side and bought some wine. and what to do next, there is no hint in the task

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I went to Sal's market on the East Side and bought some wine. and what to do next, there is no hint in the task
If you had the quest to buy the wine, when you buy it - you will get a new quest item.
Video including the wine quest and what comes after:
Video of someone's full playthrough (edited for YouTube):

Reactions: BreadManGames
Dec 12, 2020
Here's a little animation from Ashley, have a good weekend friends! View attachment 2399779
your art looks petty good, but theres always somehing... off. like the left hair band looks like its missing a shade layer and deeper lines than the right. lwft eye brow looks fuzzy and half colored... little stuff like this could be refind with the hopes that the op breadman could take notice, who knows maybe a colab could be in the works in the future...

PixelKatto

Oct 25, 2022
your art looks petty good, but theres always somehing... off. like the left hair band looks like its missing a shade layer and deeper lines than the right. lwft eye brow looks fuzzy and half colored... little stuff like this could be refind with the hopes that the op breadman could take notice, who knows maybe a colab could be in the works in the future...
I know, I still have a lot to learn, believe me that every day I study anatomy, volume, perspective, color, lights and shadows, animation methods and techniques, different drawing techniques and I want to take this very seriously, I've been a little over I've been doing this for a month and I think I'm learning at a good pace, this was the first fan art I uploaded in January, clearly the mistakes are much more noticeable, my goal is to see my progress in a year, two or three doing this every day day.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes