Willdebeast

Jul 25, 2018
Holy Schmoly! 1:58 & 5:35

Just my reaction bruv, er, mostly the second timestamp but Lilith needs some shout-outs to! Bread & Pixel at it again, we eatin good tonight boys!

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Apparently, Leslie's storyline will be updated with each update, unlike with the other girls, so maybe. X.X.5 updates are also based on family, so we might get more than usual for her too.
Leslie will get content in every update, sometimes they'll be big chunks that move her story up, sometimes it'll be 'house events' for the new stage, sometimes it'll be a mix of both. Leslie is my favorite girl and one of the main reasons I stay so motivated to keep working, that I get to work on her stuff.

When will the next update be tho?
I don't give dates ahead of time, to not put pressure on myself and to not give myself the opportunity to let people down. I post progress logs every Sunday on substar and the Discord if people wanna keep up with how much I'm getting done on a given week and how much I have left to do

JackPhallus

Sep 6, 2021
Leslie will get content in every update, sometimes they'll be big chunks that move her story up, sometimes it'll be 'house events' for the new stage, sometimes it'll be a mix of both. Leslie is my favorite girl and one of the main reasons I stay so motivated to keep working, that I get to work on her stuff.

I don't give dates ahead of time, to not put pressure on myself and to not give myself the opportunity to let people down. I post progress logs every Sunday on substar and the Discord if people wanna keep up with how much I'm getting done on a given week and how much I have left to do
Any plans to add some NTR content?

Reactions: Nerro

pr83

May 5, 2017
Not to tell you how to handle your fanbase but the more leeway you give the more they will pester. I see brain dead basic ass questions like these every 3 or 4 posts and you seem to have enough patience and sincerity to answer them everytime. I'd definitely set some boundaries if I ever decide to develop something and maintain an online presence. I haven't been here for that long but I totally see why devs become jaded and hostile overtime in here and sometimes even totally cease communications

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Not to tell you how to handle your fanbase but the more leeway you give the more they will pester. I see brain dead basic ass questions like these every 3 or 4 posts and you seem to have enough patience and sincerity to answer them everytime. I'd definitely set some boundaries if I ever decide to develop something and maintain an online presence. I haven't been here for that long but I totally see why devs become jaded and hostile overtime in here and sometimes even totally cease communications
It's just part of the job. It is what it is. You'll quickly see people pointed to the #faq on the Discord, over and over, as it has the answer 99% of the time. People find it easier to ask, instead of look if it has been answered first. Whatever we may or may not think about it, that's just the reality.

CoconutBayBro

Nov 8, 2022
It's just part of the job. It is what it is. You'll quickly see people pointed to the #faq on the Discord, over and over, as it has the answer 99% of the time. People find it easier to ask, instead of look if it has been answered first. Whatever we may or may not think about it, that's just the reality.
For real, people here tend to be overly tensed and mad when devs aren't responding to the same monotonous questions which even I have seen being posted numerous times (particularly ones asking why is there no full-blown sex with Leslie yet). Kudos to the dev and I hope you guys keep the same pace while also considering your health.

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
First teaser art from 5.5 - next week's teaser (up now on substar and ko-fi) is a spicier one featuring Cassie!

View attachment 2393178
Commentator: Welcome back everybody to the state college debate 2023, after the lengthy and well made argument of the visitors debate team, now come the refute from the Vesper University debate team...

MC: My dick... *this picture*

Commentator: And there you have it, a complete and devestating victory for Vesper University!

4.50 star(s) 143 Votes