Joey1264

Sep 29, 2020
There's like half of one (Ashley's dream sequence) but yes, there will be! Brenda is the focus girl in v.06 and you best believe an ass like that is getting all the love it deserves
The MC is a sperm donor on steroids, so it will be interesting to see what happens to Brenda's ass.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BreadManGames

CoconutBayBro

Nov 8, 2022
Ah okay. Any hints of who else will he them?
I think it's better if we avoid letting bread spoil us. We're a long way for this game to reach pregnancy stage and not to mention the fact the dev already focuses on a diverse harem cast with each character having unique traits and pertains to the fanbase's various preferences. It's best if we let him complete on a balanced pace (requesting him to to unveil further story plans might scramble his brains)

Last edited:

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2023/03/05

Remember how I said last week that this week wouldn't see a big jump, because of how many images I need to do? Yeah, as you can see despite getting the last animation for this event done and working from ~Wednesday on on images, I didn't get all of them done, and thus it's not reflected in the log.

I should hopefully get through the rest of the images this week and get into the next one, we'll see. Have a great week, I got 2 streams as usual as we near the end of this current schedule - I'll be dropping down to 1 stream per week once we get through them, after the 17th.

- Breadman
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/887181269736235041/1082039303498113106/5_5_Progress_Log_10_post.png

Hydroclock

Oct 14, 2022
So how many of the 50 seeded mortals we haven't met yet (assuming the demons and angels aren't included on the list)?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I purposefully made them hot to mess with folks, but they are (as far as I can see into the future) solidly non-sexable NPCs unfortunately haha
You truly are Satan's Baker, damn you. What an actual demon. That said, I'll be fine as long as I can spend a lot of quality time with the family :coffee:.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadManGames
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes