BuphaMariner

Feb 25, 2022
BreadManGames Could i have some question, if Production tasks(Code,Art,Animation) finished and next is Post-production tasks(Testing,bug fixs), how long about Post-production's taking time untill finished ?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Bro the dev is obviously in his early 20s, and now making 7.3k a month on subscribestar. You'd have to be huffing straight copium to not see that this project is going down in flames, regardless of how many teasers, and :LOL: doodles, get posted here.
You guys really need to stop seeing Dr Bones everywhere. I know that guy hurt you, but get over him already.

Last edited:

MacLovin'

Jun 12, 2018
Bro the dev is obviously in his early 20s, and now making 7.3k a month on subscribestar. You'd have to be huffing straight copium to not see that this project is going down in flames, regardless of how many teasers, and :LOL: doodles, get posted here.
Not true, they’re slow for sure, but they’re also 100% transparent about the state of progress of the game.
So far, nothing indicates the project is going down. However, it’s true that the hype may die overtime if the updates are too slow. Time will tell I guess

CoconutBayBro

Nov 8, 2022
This has become such a bothersome that some folks are so unnecessarily pessimistic. The dev team already gives us the weekly reports about the progress and showcasing teases from the game. If you guys are demanding for faster updates, that would mean the quality of the game would suffer drastically.

Please be understanding on how frustrating it is in the dev's part too as they themselves are solely dedicated on trying their level best. Just have some patience and show some support (y)

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
This has become such a bothersome that some folks are so unnecessarily pessimistic. The dev team already gives us the weekly reports about the progress and showcasing teases from the game. If you guys are demanding for faster updates, that would mean the quality of the game would suffer from drastically.

Please be understanding on how frustrating it is in the dev's part too as they themselves are solely dedicated on trying their level best. Just have some patience and show some support (y)
I want it now. I want it good. I want it free. I am entitled to have my every whim and desire catered to, even if I don't donate a penny to the developer's vision. They are scamming me. They are scamming you. They are scamming everyone. They are taking advantage of me by making me wait for a game that I get to play for free. I mean, even if I was a sheeple subscriber, I'd still come here to whine because I don't know how to turn off my donation because there aren't pictures of naked women showing me what to do. I mean... um... Think of the subscribers! Who will think of the subscribers? Who will rally and protest on behalf of the subscribers since they are too blind to see how they are being shafted?! I must protect them... Well, I must use them as a false front to hide my own insecurities and demands because I need to jack off to as many adult games as possible and I can't wait to jack off to Leslie and Ashley and and and and. It's not all about me. Honest.
For those who don't feel hit over the head - yes, I'm being sarcastic.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I want it now. I want it good. I want it free. I am entitled to have my every whim and desire catered to, even if I don't donate a penny to the developer's vision. They are scamming me. They are scamming you. They are scamming everyone. They are taking advantage of me by making me wait for a game that I get to play for free. I mean, even if I was a sheeple subscriber, I'd still come here to whine because I don't know how to turn off my donation because there aren't pictures of naked women showing me what to do. I mean... um... Think of the subscribers! Who will think of the subscribers? Who will rally and protest on behalf of the subscribers since they are too blind to see how they are being shafted?! I must protect them... Well, I must use them as a false front to hide my own insecurities and demands because I need to jack off to as many adult games as possible and I can't wait to jack off to Leslie and Ashley and and and and. It's not all about me. Honest.
Don't fret, my good sir, both my heads are as healthy as they should be :coffee:

Reactions: Count Morado

MacLovin'

Jun 12, 2018
Welp, it goes both ways too, to be fair. The hype is needed as well as the subs in order for the game to be possible.
And there have been notorious cases of scamming, trainwrecks and such that warrant a little suspicion at least…

I mean, just for the sake of argument, anyone could re-make your post from the devs perspective, caricature their opinion and sound mostly the same.

CoconutBayBro

Nov 8, 2022
Welp, it goes both ways too, to be fair. The hype is needed as well as the subs in order for the game to be possible.
And there have been notorious cases of scamming, trainwrecks and such that warrant a little suspicion at least…

I mean, just for the sake of argument, anyone could re-make your post from the devs perspective, caricature their opinion and sound mostly the same.
It's true that we aren't sure of what's ahead, but the dev team have delivered to the expectation and have yet to let us down. Not to mention the idea of separating family content and commissioned poll characters for each update of their own is already a huge upgrade rather than pouring everything into a single release. The dev team also stated they would find a better schedule model for frequent updates once they find their groove.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes